Part 7

Gupta's spend their time by visiting different places that day and went back to farmhouse. Raizada's got busy in making Dia's first birthday so special.

Days passed, this is the day of the little princess's birthday. From now onwards everyone was busy in double checking the arrangements. The princess was being pampered a lot that day by everyone since morning. It was evening, everything was set, everyone got ready, guests started coming and the youngsters were welcoming the guests. After sometime, the star of the evening came down with her parents. All wished and blessed her then all left for cake cutting. Anjali and Shyam made Dia to cut the cake and fed her like that turn by turn all the family members fed the cake and blessed her. As always the youngsters made that day more memorable with their performance on the medley of all the fast beat music and involved all in their performance, Dia enjoyed a lot. At last all called it a day. Because of the tiring week all went to a sound sleep within few moments.

On the other hand, Gupta's had a great time by visiting different places every day. Shashi decided to reveal the surprise soon about shifting soon in the city. He knows that this news will make his daughters happy as everything will be near to them. As farmhouse is for holidays but not to stay for long time. In next one week they are going to shift to the house in city.

Here, in the city, Arnav wanted to do his masters in Harvard University so he applied for it and he got the seat over there, he will be going in a month and NK and Lavanya will accompany him but Akash, Sheetal and Aman as they both don't want to leave their parents alone and go but Sheetal has some other reason. Arnav, NK and Lavanya prepared everything to leave. The other three decided to do masters in their university itself.

In the farmhouse, Khushi and Payal informed their parents about in which college they wanted to join. They said that they are going to join the university which has under graduated course and post graduation so they both are going to join in the same university, by hearing this, their parents felt happy to see their love for each other and are very happy for them.

One day before the new house opening, Shashi informed his family members to get ready as he has a surprise for his daughters. Everyone got ready and is on their way to the surprise. As he stopped the car in front of a mansion all four ladies looked awe at the mansion. He asked them to come with him and all passed the gates then he gave keys to his daughters saying to unlock the door and they did he said looking around "Now this is the place where we are going to live" turning towards the others added "How is the surprise?" both the sisters came to him and hugged him tightly as in bone crashing hug saying loved it, beautiful, wonderful and at last thanked him for this surprise, then Shashi informed that tomorrow there is a house warming ceremony and then they can stay here. All started to have a complete look of the house so all went to different ways. Mansion is of two floored same the farmhouse. Khushi and Payal went upstairs and then to the other floor which involves terrace and both of them sat for sometime after checking out everything in that floor, they were observing their surroundings and stopped at the opposite direction of their house as it showed Shantivan (Raizada Mansion).