Part 15

After they reached farmhouse at the city outskirts, all went in and took places to sit in the living area then Khushi and Payal made others to have a tour of the house. All the elders went to down and all the youngsters went to terrace and settled there for some chit-chat even Anjali with Dia are part in that chit-chat. 

Khushi : Di, you know, whenever me and jiji comes here with the family, mostly we stay here on the terrace and used spend lots of time by discussing some or the other thing whatever comes in mind. 

Payal (interrupting Khushi) : Nahi Di, only Khushi used to talk and I used to listen and let me tell you one thing of her, she asks questions and herself says the answers. Only God has to save the person who marries her and before marriage itself I'll warm him to be careful with her or we can get a person like me who listens to her always. (Then remembering something) or else a person who is completely opposite to her who will make her madness straight (says eyeing at Arnav from her corner of her eyes and by hitting Khushi on her head lightly who is on her right).
Khushi's expression was like "O‟ and everyone started laughing looking at Khushi but Arnav as he is busy in admiring her every expression but as soon as he heard Payal and saw her eyeing him from the corner of her eyes, he shifted his concentration to Dia who till now was with him and now going to Khushi by walking with the help of her little legs (she started walking but can't be for long and who ever sees her walking starts staring at her with Awe) towards Khushi and sits in her lap and makes Khushi to look at her. 

All were like awe seeing the scene in front of him but Arnav was like What the, because till now other than Arnav she never did this with anyone else. Dia closes Khushi mouth with her little hands and Khushi fell for her more at this gesture of her and kiss her on the cheek for a bit long time she pressed her lips on her cheeks and in return Dia kisses her the same way Khushi did. All had a hearty laugh at the sight and Khushi sat with Dia in her lap. 

Anjali : Looks like she liked you the most because no one other than Arnav she did this. (says with a smile and in a teasing tone, except Khushi and Dia all understood her teasing). 

Akash : Why not Di? After all she is such a lovely girl that everyone will love her for the way she is. What say Payal? (By hearing Akash taking her name so directly that made her blush but hided it from all except Akash and he felt very happy and like jumping and shout saying that blush on her face is because of him). 

Payal : yeah right. After all she is my little sister. 

Lavanya : hey, don't take all the credit, she is my sister too. (She says with faking anger)
Sheetal : even my sister too. 

NK, Aman and Akash : stay away from her girls. She is our sister and we will make sure that we never let girls like you to spoil her. What say Arnav? (Saying all three went to Khushi and side hug her. Now all the eyes are on Arnav) 

Arnav, not knowing what to say as they all are talking/arguing on who sis Khushi is? No, no she is definitely not his sister not even in his wildest dream) : I don't know (Right at that moment he got a call from his office as if saving him from this situation) excuse me guys (Saying he left the place thanking God in his mind though he won't believe but felt like saying it). 

Except Khushi and Dia all felt like laughing for Arnav, Anjali was sitting there silently and seeing the scene in front of her as if a movie is going and when she heard them asking Arnav about Khushi, she too wanted to know what he thinks about Khushi but as usual he never pays a heed to express his feelings and says idiot in her mind and sighs. No doubt Khushi is a lovely girl and anyone can fall for her then the great ASR is no exceptional and saying in her mind Chote, you have to accept your feeling and you can take your time for confessing as Khushi needs to be more mature to handle you. She smiles to herself and looks at the others who are busy in pampering and teasing Khushi and Dia stick to her all the while.