Part 54

They both reached GR main gate, came back after a long drive where one was fussing and other was just enjoying her struggle and cute angry pouts.

Khushi signaled him to open her through her eyes and actions but Arnav was in no mood of leaving her but he had to as they had been out for more than 3 hours.

He took out his mobile and captured her expressions and by seeing this she was now hell angry on him. Showing some mercy after 3 hours he opened her knot and made her free. She felt as if she has got another life as for 3 hours she didn't open her mouth but struggled and sat in a position (on the same seat). But thank fully he bought her ice-cream just not to keep her throat dry. She was thankful to him for that but she didn't say anything to him as he tied her and made her to sit in one place.

Khushi took a fresh air in and bashed on Arnav.

Khushi : What the hell do you think of yourself...???

Arnav : ARNAV. SINGH. RAIZADA.

Khushi : you... she didn't get what to say... Laad governor...

Arnav : don't call me that...

Khushi : I will... LAAD GOVERNOR...

Before Arnav could pull her towards him she got out of the car and ran inside her house...

He changed his changed his expression from that fake anger to normal and smiled... Sanki.

He turned towards the Shantivan gates and entered in.

He entered in and saw everyone were sitting in the living area and discussing something very importantly.

Arnav : What's going on?

All turned towards him and smiled.

Garima : Akash and Payal's marriage date got fixed.

Arnav : really? He came and sat beside nani.

Nani : haan Chote. 

Arnav : date? 

Shashi : after one month.

Akash : as we have the show this end on the month so.

Arnav : okay. Congrats Akash, Payal.

Akash & Payal : Thanks Bhai, Arnav.

Anjali : Khushi ? Where is she?

Khushi : I'm here Di.

She entered in and sat down beside Payal leaning on Shashi's legs.

Shyam : how was your first day as a intern? 

Khushi : fab 

Akash : of course... it should be... 

Khushi : ignoring some things, the office is fabulous.

Arnav : thanks. 

Khushi : I didn't say anything to you.

Arnav : but the office is mine.

Khushi : I don't know how your staff is baring you.

Aman : vaah!! On the first day itself you are saying this where he didn't even shout on anyone?

Khushi : meaning? 

Akash : what he meant is that, you didn't face the ASR and you are saying this.

Arnav raised his brow seeing Akash. 

Akash : come on bhai, you too know that. So don't give me that look.

Madhumati : you don't worry sanka Devi... he won't say anything to you...

Khushi : he is a laad governor buaji. No one can trust him... kab, kaise, kyun, kaun aur kya se koi farak nahi padata hain.

Arnav: don't forget you are talking with your boss Sanki.

Khushi : boss my foot.

Arnav : how dare you...?

Khushi ran from there and he chased her... the audience who were watching them getting entertained by their fight and hence no one stopped them.

Aman : if anyone see this of Arnav then no one will going to believe that this is the same ASR who always orders people and roars on them if they even did a slightest mistake.

NK : I agree. Being with Khushi he too turned out to be like her just in arguing and playing pranks...

Payal : but just with her, with that she hi-fived with Lavanya and NK-Aman hi-fived.

Khushi got tired of running and stopped near the pillar, Arnav didn't see her stopped as she was back of the pillar and banged with her.

Khushi was about to fall but he caught her by her waist and supported her.

Arnav : itne mein tired?

Khushi : I didn't get tired.

Arnav : yeah.. I can see that...

Sheetal : ASR, you can leave her now.

Arnav and Khushi both felt embarrassed and he left.

Then all had their dinner and left to their respective rooms/house.