Part 69

Khushi was searching for Arnav all the time but he never showed up after the encounter behind the pillar, in fact she was thinking was that happened for real or just her hallucination. After completing the performance of NK and Aman then others too performed, in that time Khushi went to change her costume according to her next act in the same gown which she wore in the college which she bought with her friends...

Arnav was all the time seeing her but never came in front of her, he was already surprised by her performance and he smirked to himself as now his turn to surprise her.

He saw NK-Lavanya, Aman- Sheetal and Khushi-Abhi standing near the stage when the time came they all entered the stage in the darkness but when Abhi was going to join, Arnav pulled him back by holding his collar, he jumped up and when the spotlights go on, he saw what he wanted to, the shocked and surprised look.

Khushi was truly shocked to find him in front of her and that too in Abhi's place that she was supposed to perform and then thought that maybe she was hallucinating him but when she felt his hand on her palm and taking it to his shoulder and then his on her waist. That was the time she came back to reality and felt him.

The whole Raizada's and Gupta's were completely surprised to see Arnav on the stage, well him on the stage was not surprised but on the dance floor was the surprised, not only the family members but the audience which includes the staff of AR and GD. The surroundings got silenced when the music started.

Music started... it was a slow romantic number.

Lavanya-NK and Aman- Sheetal were so lost in to each other that they failed to notice with whom Khushi was performing.

They all took a slow start and with the music becoming faster their moments too become fast. There was the time where the three couples circled and switched their partners then the other four noticed Arnav performing with them.

Lavanya-Arnav, Khushi-Aman and NK-Sheetal... 

Lavanya: seems like someone is turning to be so romantic...

Arnav: you better ask Khushi about romance.

Lavanya: I never expected you to be performing a dance number and that too in front of all...

Arnav just smiled at her then swirled her till she passed to the next person.

Aman-Khushi 

Aman: seems like the ASR is turning into a complete lover boy...

Khushi blushed: who knows...

Aman: meaning? 

Khushi: what he does and when, no one knows.

Aman: well, that is Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: hmm. 

Both shared a smile then Aman swirled her and passed on to the next person.

NK-Sheetal 

NK: looking great... aur kitna maarne ka irada hain, use?

Sheetal: abhi tak toh nahin but will plan some day.

NK: well, can you imagine, Arnav Singh Raizada, on the dance floor?

Sheetal: never ever thought of. 

NK: Khushi has changed him... and the end of the story, love can change anyone.

Sheetal: hahaha... don't get high hope... he is ASR.

NK: yeah... he sighed. 

NK swirled her to Arnav. 

Then after few moments the switching happened, they were back to their partners.

They ended the performance by looking lost in each other with intensity.

In all this the persons who got a shock with 440 watts was the friends of Khushi. They never imagined that their friend, Khushi can be in a relationship with Arnav Singh Raizada. They thought that, both fight a lot so they never in a good terms but failed to notice the love in those fights.

The whole hall cheered up at the end by clapping, whistling and screaming.

The six was going to step down the stairs but Arnav held Khushi's hand and stopped her. Khushi turned behind and looked at him only to be surprised seeing him kneeling down with one leg and held her hand with one hand and with the other showing a ring.

Arnav: Khushi, I never thought that one day I'll be doing all this to anyone but you made me to do. I have never imagined that one day I'll be proposing a girl but made me to do.

Khushi: if not a girl then whom you going to propose?

Arnav glared at her but then calmed down thinking he was not supposed to.

Arnav took a deep breath: will you marry me?

Khushi was hell shocked... to hear this from him as he never believed in doing all this but actually he did.

Khushi: did you propose me?

Arnav: hmm. 

Khushi: I mean, seriously?

Arnav: Khushi, my knee is hurting, say something.

Khushi: your knee is hurting? Then what do you do in the name of work out, every morning?

Arnav: Khushi... stopping all this nonsense and answer damn it...

Khushi: you proposed me then you should be having patience.

Arnav looked at Aman where Aman nodded to stay calm.

Khushi noticed him looking at him and Aman nodding his head.

Khushi: oh! So this was not your own idea?

Arnav turned to her: what the!! How can you say that?

Khushi: you... she was to say something but saw him getting up.

Khushi: stop. He stopped getting up and stayed still.

Arnav: what? 

Khushi: did I answer you? 

Arnav: that's why I'm getting up as you are not interested to say yes so.

Khushi: but I didn't say no too.

Arnav: yeah!! So? 

Khushi: yes. 

Arnav: sorry? He pretended.

Khushi: Yes. 

Arnav: yes, for what? 

Khushi: I'll marry you.

Arnav: Khushi be louder, I'm not able to hear you.

Khushi: I'LL MARRY YOU Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada....

Arnav smirked at her then putted the ring on her ring finger.

Anjali got emotional and had tears in her eyes. Nani and buaji hugged each other. Mami and Garima hugged and Shashi-Mama hugged.

Where Payal-Akash, NK-Lavanya and Aman-Sheetal, friends of Khushi started showering flowers on them...

Arnav got up and hugged Khushi kissing her forehead then smiled at.