Part 38

Hey, what's happening?
All hears the voice and looks at Arnav and Akash who were coming from the stairs towards them.
Arnav : Di, I'm very sorry... and everyone... please understand... Aman informed us about the meeting in the morning itself so couldn't able neglect that as it was just a matter of 1hr... see we are here even before you all so we didn't miss anything...

Akash : yes, we won't repeat this again I promise you all. And all because of this Aman who arranged this meeting.

Aman : Wow... you are complaining against me? When I asked about what to do with this meeting then you were the one who asked me to schedule, remember? And you blaming me... thanks my dear friend... he said the last one sarcastically. 

Anjali : No need to butter me now and didn't even asked you any explanation, so just mind your works and let us mind our works... saying that she entered the living area and the rest followed her. Even Akash and Aman followed them to specify them. While Khushi was going to follow them, Arnav pulled her with him to outside of the house near the open garden where one can come as of now as all came few minutes ago.

Arnav dragged her by shutting her mouth with his hand, as they came out Arnav pinned her to the wall. 

Arnav : What were you saying? I lost my mind? How could you say that Khushi? 

Khushi bite his hand as she was not able to do or say anything as he caught her both the hands with the other hand. 

Arnav : Ouch!! Pagal ho gayi ho kya? Have you lost it? 

Khushi : pata nahi tha? 

Arnav : Khushi, why are you getting angry? Didn't I message you?

Khushi : yeah. You messaged me but on the way to office...

Arnav : trust me Khushi, that was so unexpected and to attend it...

Khushi : I trust you but I'm sorry. I can't forgive you and by the way why are you trying to convince me? Who am I to you? And before she could continue...

Arnav held her waist and dragged her towards him : who are you to me? Really Khushi? I‟m asking you, who am I to you? Answer me Khushi.

Khushi was just showing her fake anger which he is aware of but the one thing she asked is too much... doesn't she know who she is to him? And when he asked the same to her, her eyes got moist. She doesn't know what she had to answer him. They both know what they feel for each other but they never ever proposed. They both were so lost into each other that they failed to notice the others who came to take the things which they brought with them but seeing them in that position they expected some romance and thought to interrupt them and tease them but what they heard and seeing was really a suspense for them, as to know they actually going to express their feeling in words or not?