Part 75

Morning, 

Arnav was the one who woke up first and looked at Khushi, who peacefully sleeping by keeping a leg on his and a hand on his waist.

Arnav thought, does she really sleep this way always? As whole night, she didn't let him sleep properly, neither could he make a move nor did he remove her hand or leg thinking she might get disturbed, but be it whatever, he felt nice.

Khushi opened her eyes but closed due to the light after such a sound sleep, she felt someone beside her and hugged tightly, when she felt the hardness of the body, she opened her eyes and sat up seeing Arnav beside and looking at her. At first she thought may be her dream but then felt his presence and breath on her.

Khushi: what the!!! What are you doing here?

Arnav: in sleep, you didn't let me go so ended up sleeping here, but when did you let me sleep peacefully?

Khushi bowed her head and said with a pout: I always sleep like this; sorry... I'll try to change it.

Arnav: did I ask you to change? Anyways, who will let you sleep when you enter my room as Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada? He said with a smirk playing on face.

She pushed him and got up. 

Khushi: I think you should leave now. Otherwise, everyone will be up and won't leave a chance to embarrass us. She said looking at the clock which showed 6AM. Arnav nodded and got down, but little did they know that already, all got to know that they were in one room whole night. Though they trust them that they won't forget their limits but who wants to lose a chance to tease or embarrass the mighty ASR????

Arnav kissed her cheek and wished her morning and left.

Arnav was getting down casually and shocked to see Anjali and Nani in the living room. Nani saw him and passed a glare at him.

Nani: What do you think Chote, you have done?

Arnav: nani, what are you talking about?

Nani: where are you coming from? 

Arnav: Khushi's ro... he got what his Nani talking about...

Nani: no one did this in our family... Shaadi se pehli, ladka aur ladki ek kamre mein nahi so sakte... par tum?

Arnav: Nani... we went and sat next to her, holding her hand, don't you have trust on us?

Nani fell for his words and she couldn't continue her act of being angry... and smiled but not forgetting what others had told not to reveal the plan.

Nani: I know chote and I trust you both but you see this... what you people call it as...

Anjali: Living relationship...

Nani: haan... living relationships...

Arnav stunned here that from his nani: liv... living relationships.... Really, nani???!!! And just sleeping at night in the same room, you said it as living relationship? Unbelievable...

Buaji: enough!! How much do you pull his legs more?

Arnav shockingly looked at Buaji then at Nani who was smiling and then at Anjali who bang her head with the magazine in her hands.

Arnav: NANI!!! Then hugged her tight.