Part 26

In Delhi international Airport,
Akash, Khushi, Aman and Sheetal were waiting at the entrance of the airport to receive NK and Lavanya. Payal is at home to help in the house hold works as today NK and Lavanya are coming that too with a good news of "going to be engaged". So Gupta's and Raizada's are planning to make this day as a memorable day so just a small get-to-gather to who are all available for this moment (Arnav and Jha's will be missing). 

Khushi : Aman bhai, why is the flight taking so long to land...? If it lands late then it will be more lately coming here after completing all the formalities in there. 

Aman : Relax Khushi, they will be landing in some time. And they hear the announcement of the flight on the runway. See the flight landed. 

Sheetal : Let's go in. 

Akash : yeah, let's go. 

All four started going in but Khushi remained about the entry tickets. 

Aman : Chill Khush, we have Passes... 

Khushi glared at him, if anyone calls her Khush she won't be liking it in fact gets angry on that person. 

Akash : Aman yaar, why to mess with her now, we will see this later. Now come on let's get in and Khushi, no need to worry about anything... 

Khushi : What do you mean by later AK? 

Sheetal : Khushi ****ona yeh sab... they won't change... now let's get in... they must be coming out or else. 

They all went in to welcome them. They waited for half an hour but there is no sign of NK and Lavanya... Someone kept a hand on Khushi's shoulder when her back was facing that person... as she turned to see who is it... she shouted to hell seeing the face and also scared that person... everyone looked at her and then at the person by seeing whom she shouted...
Removing the mask of the scary type, shows his face to everyone by hearing the shout of Khushi's he too got scared. The person is NK who thought to play a prank but ended up in getting scared of Khushi's scream. 

Khushi was hell shocked to see that masked face and after screaming she just stood like that and after seeing the person's face she smacked him on his shoulder the punched him in the stomach and started hitting him... no one bothered to stop her as others too got scared but not as much as Khushi. Everyone knows that she is scared of dark and scary things and knowing this he played this prank with her. 

NK : Guys, help me. Help me yaar... he heard from his back "You need this type of treatment" 

Everyone turned to see that person coming to them is Lavanya. After hugging others she came to Khushi and hugged her. 

Lavanya : Khushi, you carry on with your work don't stop. I told him not to do so but he said he wants to surprise you people and ended up like this as a result of his surprise. 

Sheetal : Seriously, NK. I mean, how can you think like this to her after knowing how she gets scared of all these. 

Aman : He deserves it. 

Akash : guys, guys. First let's go from here, all are watching us. Saying he picked up two bags and gave to Aman and picking two other bags all rushed out. 

All this while, after kicking, hitting, smacking NK, Khushi didn't talk to him, just remained by other side and ignored him. All entered the car and headed to Shantivan. 

Before entering through the door, NK said/requested not to mention anything about what happened few minutes age in the airport? 

All welcomed them in and served tea/coffee and snacks while catching up and as a slip of tongue NK himself said what he did in the airport and hearing that all looked at Khushi who seems very angry and not talking to NK and also ignoring him. 

Payal who came just now from kitchen after their arrival bringing juice for everyone while walking asked: What happened to her? Why is she like that? 

NK without turning to her side as his back is towards Payal so Payal couldn't see his face : Nothing Payal I just put my hand on her shoulder and she screamed, that's it. 

Payal didn't get anything so looked at Khushi before looking at NK and as she looked at NK to serve him the juice by bending a little with the tray in her hand, screamed as Khushi in the airport and left the tray in the air. He again masked the scary thing and said : this is what happened in the Airport Payal. Payal was so shocked to even hear what he said now. 

After coming out she smacked him and NK trying to save himself from this he jumped back of the couch and ran but Akash caught him and bring him near Khushi. Khushi looked at Akash and then at NK. She stood up and hit him in the stomach. 

NK somehow managed to escape and everyone ran behind him.