Part 42

All gathered in the garden and informed about the two proposals to the elders and the celebrations started. NK brought the music player and started playing it making everyone to join the floor except Nani. Though all were dancing in a group but the 5 pairs in that group were just to themselves and dancing in their own world. Shyam took Anjali to the pool side for some privacy by taking care of not to get caught by anyone and he successfully took her out not getting in anyone's notice. 

After some time, Garima, Shashi, mami, mama and Madhumathi joined Nani by taking the chairs to rest and let the young couples to enjoy and they all felt blessed to have them by their side.

Shashi changed the song to a soft music as in romantic tune and as he expected the couples started dancing to the tune.

Arnav who till now just stood by her side, held her hand in his and started swirling her much to her surprise. All the four couples were busy in dancing with their partners that they failed to notice Dia who wanted to do to what her uncle's were doing but she didn't have any partner. Shashi looked at her with awe and asked her for dance. He kneeled down to her

height and starts making her to swirl around. He asked Garima to record it and mama records the couple's dance.

Dia laughs loud while dancing with her nanu... Anjali asked her to call him and Garima as nanu nani. By hearing her laughing all the couples comes to the reality and saw in awe...

Khushi : She looks so cute........

Lavanya & Sheetal : awe... my cute pie... both says at the same time and looks at each other smiles.

Arnav come to know that her drama queen, his first drama queen is not with them and also her husband. Khushi saw him looking around as if searching someone, then she too observed that di and Shyam bhai were missing and something got in her mind and smiles mischievously and asks Arnav to follow her and he did.

Arnav : Khushi, I can't believe I'm doing this

Khushi, she turns to face him and pinches him hard.

Arnav : Ahh... have you gone mad...?

Khushi : you said you can't believe you are doing this so to make you realize that this it is happening in real I did this. By saying she again pinched him.

Arnav : Khushi... she runs away from him and stops at pool side entrance by seeing Anjali and Shyam busily romancing.

Arnav by following her stops at near her with a force but it was so sudden that she fell in the pool.

Arnav : Khushi... Khushi... 

Khushi comes up from the water and asks his hand for the help to take her out. Arnav gives his hand and instead of pushing herself up, she pulled him and he fall on her in the water.

Hearing the splashing sound all came to the pool side to see what happen. And the couple present over were firstly shocked to see someone falling in the pool and when they realized it was Khushi Shyam was about to come forward and help her but what they witnessed was beyond shock... 

Anjali : Chote... 

Shyam : relax Anjali. Let's have fun. Saying he dragged her to near them. by now all came out and saw Arshi in pool.

Nani : hey, what happened? Wait NK, Akash, Aman help them.

Shashi comes forward before anyone could and gives hand for Arnav as he was near to him. He was about to come up but Khushi pulls him towards her that made Shashi to fall in the pool. Seeing this Khushi laughs heartily. Looking at her, all wanted her to smile like this for forever ever... as was the reason for the smiles on everyone's face. She makes everyone smile... with her innocence... talks, action, everything... being younger to everyone she very well understands where, what, how, why and who to talk. So giving in this fun NK dragged Lavanya and jumped on the pool. Shyam-Anjali continued them. Payal went behind and pushes Buaji. Akash pushes his father then jumped with his mother. Payal was about to push Garima but she ran away to safe herself. NK blocked her way coming out of the pool, she tried to go other side but Shashi blocked her way.

Garima : Shashi ji, what are you doing? leave me.

Shashi : sorry Garima, I can't as I vowed that I won't leave you ever, remember?

Garima : this is not funny. She sees Arnav coming towards and gives her his hand; she looks at him and smiles, much to Shashi's annoyance she gives in for Arnav and jumps in the pool.

Shashi : hey, what's going on?

Arnav : I asked my girl friend to accompany me?

Shashi : that's not fair... when you have one then why you need my wife?

Though Arnav blushed at this statement of his but thanking the pool he said : whatever.

Khushi : chill papa. Come on. 

Shashi jumps with payal by his side. 

NK turns on the music player and joins the others. 

Nani sat there on one of the chairs places there placing Dia in her lap. Dia was all enjoying and laughs out loud... Shyam asks nani to pass her to him. And the fun begins...

All had a great day at the farm house by relaxing completely and returned back to the city the next day morning.