Part 61

All (Raizada's, Jha's, Kapoor's and Mathur's) were at the breakfast table, having their breakfast.

Nani: I have something to say. 

All turned to her and gave the attention to her.

Nani: I have called Pundit and asked from when we can start the marriage rituals of Payal and Akash, he said that this weekend we can start the doing the rituals leaving a day in between of each ritual.

Anjali: Wow!! Great news Nani. 

Arnav: congrats Akash. 

NK & Aman: welcome to the group dude... saying they both hi-fived each other.

Akash didn't care about all the teasing looks but was just feeling happy that finally the day was coming closure which he/all waited for since long.

Gupta's and Raizada's had merged their business long before which was professionally and now both the families going to be one by this marriage personally.

At GR, 

Dining table,

All the 5 sat together and was having breakfast by Khushi's non-stop express of talking.

Buaji: Sanka devi, just zip your lips for few minutes and give rest to your that throat of yours, take this juice and make it wet. It might got dry by your blabbering.

Khushi glared at her but kept quite as she seems little serious. She meant something important.

Buaji: Maaji informed sometime back that she had asked pundit about, from when we can start the preparations of the wedding and when we can start the rituals.

Khushi: wow!! Congrats jiji... she hugged Payal who sat next to her tightly making her choke for breathing.

Garima: Khushi, leave her. 

Khushi: oops!! Sorry. I'm very happy for you jiji. Finally AK would be getting his lady in weeks of time.

Shashi was all silent and was his observing his daughters.

Payal blushed and was about to say something but saw her father looking at them with moist eyes. She couldn't wait for a sec but ran to him and hugged him from back, Khushi too joined as soon as she saw her father's moist eyes.

Garima and buaji too got emotional seeing they hugged their father.

Buaji: Garima, time passes so soon... see there was the time when these two used to keep the whole house on their heads by making us fools with their naughtiness and now these two had grown up that one is going to get married in days of time.

Garima: and the other one will be in months of time. Pata hi nahin chalta ki yeh waqt kaise beet jaata hain.

They two too got so emotional that their tears came out and hugged each other.

Khushi: we didn't ban you to join the hug. She said getting more emotional but just to make them laugh she said it.

They smiled at her and joined them.

Payal started crying: I won't leave you all and go. I'll stay here.

Khushi: mein bhi nahin jaungi aap logon ko ****ke. Kabhi bhi nahin.

Arnav: what the!! he along with everyone came GR to discuss and can leave together who goes to work/college.

All saw the family hug and heard their conversation; all the ladies got emotional hearing all that and men just smiled seeing them and felt sad too.

Akash was shocked when he heard her saying she won't go anywhere leaving them and when Khushi uttered the same Arnav voiced.

They broke the hug and saw whole family was standing and seeing them.

Shashi felt little embarrassed for letting all to see his emotional side. He never got emotional in front of them or to say whenever he got emotional he didn't let anyone to know.

Garima wiping her tears: Maa ji, please sit. Why you all are standing, some sit.

Buaji: I'll arrange coffee/tea for you all.

They both were about to turn but Arnav and Akash stopped them and make them sit with all and sat next to them by either side of them.

Arnav sat next to Garima and Akash sat next to Buaji.

Akash: no need to hide these tears buaji... 

Arnav: and why were you two crying unnecessarily? You should be happy that we are making you free from their antics and going to make them right by marrying then.

Akash: yeah right. 

Garima and Buaji chuckled by stopping their tears.

Shashi: if they won't do such antics then who will do, Arnav? After all, they are the one who can make all the possible things to do by doing such things. He said still sitting on the dining table chair and was hugged by his daughters crying more.

Payal: I won't go and I won't marry anyone. I'll always be with you.

Mami came to them strokes both Khushi's and Payal's head from behind. Payal looks at her then hugs her.

Mami: where will you go after marrying Akash ah? Saamne vaale ghar hi to aaogi. Aur tum doonon roj hi toh aate ho vaahan. Then?

Payal stopped crying but still was sobbing.

Shyam came and pulled Khushi to him making her hiccups stop which got from crying continuously. Khushi stopped hiccupping and crying too then stared at him as she didn't get why he pulled her.

Shyam: what you two think that if you two once gets married then your husbands won't allow you to go to your parents house. See me, my wife always stays at her maternal house than in our house... he said teasingly.

Anjali: are you complaining that I won't do any work?

Shaym: when did I say that Anjali? 

Lavanya: but your meaning was that jijaji.

NK: look who is talking, she herself doesn't stays at home mostly and if she stays, either she will be busily talking to someone or do house work. Did we ever complain? He asked looking at Khushi.

Lavanya: idiot. When didn't I spend time with you? Whenever I was out I was with you.

NK made puppy face by hearing her then said sorry holding his ears them all heard a weird voice saying sorry which made Khushi and Payal to laugh finally.

NK thanked Aman who opens the software in his mobile which named talking tom. It repeats whatever we say in its tone.

All left like the life came back to their place by hearing them laughing.

Shashi, Garima and Buaji felt very proud seeing them how to make their daughters smile they did weird things by making fun of each other and how they consoled them.

No one touched Shashi as this was the first time they all seeing him emotional and didn't get what to say to him and how to console him. as he always been the consoler to others and when the time came to console him they felt emotional too. So didn't say anything to him and made their daughters smile/laugh and he too joins them.

Soon the atmosphere changed to back to normal same teasing, making fun of the other, fighting etc, which made al to laugh heartily.

Nani remained them about the rituals then started planning by arranging things of who handles what.

Later men dispersed to their work and ladies refused to join then and they need to shop. Khushi thought of taking a leave as it already got late to even go to college.

All the ladies went to shop the whole mall.