Part 86

All had dinner at GR, where Lavanya and NK said what all Anjali and Shyam missed, recalling those moments was like adding salt to the wounds and making more to it, NK said that he had recorded it in his mobile. Anjali was laughing hardly that it resulted the pain in her stomach. Shyam controlled her laughing like kissing her in front of all. All went gaga over them.

Later, Raizada's, Jha's Kapoor's and Mathur's left to their place, after having a great time at GR.

Akash tried talking to Payal but she didn't care and adding more to it she stayed in GR that night. Garima didn't talk to Shashi but later she melted seeing his efforts of making her laugh.

Arnav was trying to talk to her but she was not giving in. He thought however much she may try to go way at the end she needs to come to him, at the end he smirked seeing Khushi who was making faces looking at him.

Khushi has a month of time to start for Paris, she decided that she will completely be with her family and make memories for the next 5months.

Next morning,

Khushi was up early so thought of playing basket ball, so she changing into a track suit she started playing the sport. It‟s been a while she started playing that she fails to see there was one more person who was looking at her. She was making goals after goals but suddenly the ball slipped from her and the next second the ball in the basket. She turned and saw that it was Arnav who took the ball and made a goal.

Khushi: what are you doing here?

Arnav: can't you see?

Khushi: don't act smart.

Arnav: why would I act when I'm? He said smirking at her.

Khushi got irritated seeing his smirk: stop doing that.

Arnav: why should I?

Khushi got more irritated; she took the ball and started playing again ignoring him.

Arnav: how about a match?

Khushi was about to say no but she then thought that she was feeling bore playing alone so she agreed.

He smiled and unzipped the jacket and took off from him, now he was only in his vest exposing his muscles.. She looked at him and she just stilled seeing him fully sweat as he was just back from his jogging. She was checking him out openly that failed to notice the winning smile on Arnav's face. He completely knows how well she was affected to him.

Arnav: if you are done with checking me out then shall we start?

Khushi came back and starred at him with wide eyes.

Arnav came near her and called her name out huskily: Khushi...

Khushi stepped back and threw the ball to Arnav.

Arnav started dribbling the ball while going to the basket but Khushi managed to take away the ball and went in the direction of her basket when she was about to make the goal by jumping, Arnav held her from her waist and stopped her from making a basket.

Khushi: what the? Leave me.

Arnav: no.

Khushi: Arnav, I asked you to stay away.

Arnav: you know I can't and also why would I?

Khushi: this you must have thought last evening before doing all that.

Arnav: Khushi, why are you making fuzz about it?

Khushi: you very well know how much we all hate alcohol. Don‟t you?

Arnav: yeah I know, that's why I stopped him consuming further?

Khushi: why did you let him even drink?

Arnav: I didn't do anything, Akash and Aman mixed the drinks.

Khushi: then what were you doing?

Arnav: Khushi... come on its common to have alcohol in such parties.

Khushi: I don't care. Leave me.

Arnav: listen to me...

Khushi: I won't and I won't even leave Aman bhai and AK.

Arnav left her and she went back to her house and started getting ready to teach these businessmen a lesson. She didn't talk to her father after last night.

She got down after getting ready to have breakfast and then left to AR on her 2-wheeler.

At AR,

Khushi entered in and saw that only few employees were there then she checked out the time only to see that it was hardly 8:30. She didn‟t see the time and started to AR now she has to wait for an hour.

She was roaming around and the saw that one by one all the employees were coming in. the first person who greeted her was Smriti.

Smriti: hi, how are you?

Khushi: hi, yeah I'm good. How are you? They both hugged each other.

Smriti: it's been long you have come here.

Khushi smiled.

Smriti: and by the way what are you doing here? I mean this early.

Khushi; to kill you bosses.

Smriti: WHAT?

Khushi: chill, I don't want to go to jail by killing them.

Smriti was stunned hearing her out.

Smriti laughed then asked why she was waiting at the reception.

Khushi: I was just waiting for them.

Smriti: they must be in ASR's cabin.

Khushi: what? I was waiting here from past almost 1 hour.

Smriti: really? They had a video conference at 8 am and it must have ended half an hour back.

Khushi quickly saying a bye then left to Arnav's cabin.

Khushi entered the cabin without knocking only to see that three were enjoying their morning drinks and sharing their last night's treatments which they got from their wives.

Khushi: you both deserve that.

All the three turned towards the entrance and saw Khushi.

Arnav: hey, when you came here? He stood up and came to her but pushing him aside she moved to Akash and Aman.

Khushi: how can you two mix the alcohol in papa's drink?

Aman and Akash looked at Arnav who turned his head to the other side when they looked at him.

Aman: Khushi... see... listen... he didn't get what to say so looked at Akash for the support but he too shrugged not getting what to say.

Akash: we need to make a call will be back, saying he with Aman left the cabin but Khushi followed them and she started chasing them.

All the employees were hell shocked to see Akash and Aman running away to be saved from Khushi. Arnav came down to stop Khushi from entertaining his employees.

Arnav: Khushi, stop.

Khushi stopped for a second and looked at him then again started chasing them. Arnav went in her and picked her up and left to his cabin as she was not giving up and making his employees (female) to faint seeing him picking up Khushi in his arms and left to his cabin.

Later that day, he somehow convinced Khushi and was in a talking terms. Shashi bought her Jalebis from her favorite shop, he bought Payal‟s favorite rabdi then cooked for Garima and Buaji with the help of his daughter then promised that he won't repeat it again, Shashi asked to forgive Akash for once. Finally they had a family peacefully.