Part 66

Payal and Anjali was too curious to know what Khushi was upto so they went to her only to get disappointed as Khushi was not there in her room and the only option left was the terrace room which was meant only these two sisters. Whenever they both want to do something to surprise anyone then that was the only place they prepare/plan. So both Payal and Anjali left to the terrace and tried entering the room but to their bad luck the room was just closed as they a girl entering and shutting it, before they could enter the door was locked.

In the room, 

The room looks more like a hall than a room, though it had the entire basic necessary interior. As the place was half terrace and the other half was that room.

Khushi was going to perform an act by dancing how they both met, they the families, the personalities, their relationships, their fights, love everything but not her side of story, that is ARSHI.

She explained her mates about the plan and they all were like shocked and surprise to learn how close these two families were... they just envied her and also all the youngsters of the families (in short, their group, partners in crime). They all started the preparations and it went well till for few hours then they all came to reality that their college's farewell party too was on the next day. Then Khushi informed them that the party was at the afternoon so they can make it up then they all sighed for relaxing after a, like some 5 hours of practice. It was pretty quick to practice the act and execute it in such a short period but all thanks to Khushi as she prepared the act long back and just said it so it saved more than required time to practice.

Khushi knows that how well those four were in these kinds of activities. They had a gala time there that they forgot the track of time. It was almost 9 PM; they came to reality when Shashi came there to call them up for the dinner, all got freshen up then went down to have dinner with the Raizada's and Gupta's (obviously the others too).

At dining table, 

There were two tables placed for all of them to have dinner, side by side. One was with the elders and the other was with the young generation.

Arnav came there with Aman by twisting his arm back while Aman was saying sorry continuously to him. All turned to look at them where the guests of Khushi were shocked to the scene as they never ever can expect that the CEO of AR Designs who always behave so professional and always present himself arrogant yet polite, was smiling and not at all the arrogance in his face appeared which they usually see.

Khushi closed Maya's open mouth which herself didn't realize when it got open, while Khushi chuckled seeing her friends so shocked and surprised expressions.

Mami: Arnav, what is this? 

Sheetal: he deserves it Mami. She said coming joining them passing Aman an angry glare.

Lavanya: did we miss anything guys?

Sheetal: a lot La. You would be enjoying the scene where Aman and your so called husband were beaten up.

Lavanya: what? NK ? 

Arnav: yep. 

Sheetal: they both were trying to scare Akash saying the effects of after marriage...

Shashi: what? He chuckled then added: how come they got to know this early?

Garima: Really, Mr. Gupta? She asked by raising her brows.

Shashi shut his month seeing his wife and looked forwards at Lavanya.

La: where is he?