Part 64

Next day, 

Khushi as usual got ready to her college and came down to have her breakfast, she had 1 hr more to start to her college and she woke up early than usual.

Later, 

Buaji, who came to prepare breakfast in the kitchen shocked to see Khushi all ready to the college and making breakfast. Well that was, actually, something a new thing happened.

It's not that Khushi can't cook, she really cooks well but it's just that she never wakes up early and if she does wake then she never appears in the kitchen. She looked at the clock on the wall of the kitchen then at Khushi.

Buaji: Khushi, you okay? 

Khushi: haan buaji. Why are you asking that?

Buaji: no. I mean, you never wake up early and if so then you would never enter kitchen this early.

She was teasing Khushi actually.

Khushi: buaji, don't get over excited, it's just that, I'm feeling hungry so thought of making it myself. Change, you see.

Buaji: Change? Hmm. Well, good to hear that, let me help you.

Khushi: no buaji, it's all done. You just call everyone. I'll set the dining table ready.

Buaji: okay. She went and called everyone for the breakfast.

Khushi settled the dining table and was waiting for the others to come and join her.

To her surprise Arnav with Akash came there holding some 2-3 files and the other was hold laptop.

Akash: good morning Khushi.

Khushi: good morning AK.

Khushi looked at him then at Arnav who ignored her and sat on the chair of the dining table.

Akash sensed that something was wrong with the way Arnav ignored her. He asked Khushi through eyes what happened. Khushi motioned him that he was angry on her by lowering her head. Akash knowing his brother temper didn't do anything but wish Khushi all the best sat beside Arnav.

Shashi came there: Good morning everyone.

Khushi: good morning papa. 

Arnav & Akash: good morning uncle.

Garima and Payal followed him. 

Payal: wow!! The smell seems yummy.

Garima and Buaji passed a knowing smile.

Buaji: come, have your breakfast first.

Garima and buaji served everyone and then served themselves.

Akash: hmm... curry tastes to yummy, buaji.

Arnav and Shashi had guessed who might have made the breakfast.

Payal: yeah. Today's breakfast is too good...

Buaji: what do you mean by that, Payal? Does that mean, everyday's breakfast doesn't taste good?

Payal: no buaji. Everyday's breakfast was good but today's too good.

Khushi smiled at them and mentally patted her back but she will be happier if her angry young man smiles at her, she just hoped as she knows that he won't do that.

Arnav tasted it and loved the breakfast but he can't have more than his diet. He didn't show anything on his face and silently had his.

Payal: Khushi, from when did you started entering kitchen in the morning?