Part 78

Finally the D-Day had come and all were just doing everything to make it this marriage memorable as it is the first marriage of the next generation for Gupta's.

From the day of haldi, Payal and Akash didn't see each other as per the ritual at first Akash was against it then Payal convinced him saying that these are the moments which make them cherish later... for four days they just conversed through phone. Akash tried his best to see her and talk to her directly but Payal didn't let him. Khushi, Aman and NK felt bad seeing his restlessness for Payal... and tried setting up something but great unromantic guy (for them) the ASR, said what they were planning to Payal, in his way, making their efforts fail.

Now, finally the day has come for him to see his lady of his life, the wedding been in the evening.

All engrossed themselves in their allotted work/responsibility, no one had time for lunch but their all servants took that responsibility and served everyone.

Khushi, Lavanya and Sheetal were helping Payal in getting ready. After making her ready Lavanya asked Khushi to get ready as she was left out. After assuring herself that everything was set then Khushi left to freshen up.

She left to GR, as she entered her room; she saw a packet was waiting for her on the bed. She opened it and saw a very elegant lehenga of maroon and cream. She quickly got freshen up and came out in the dress without dupatta. The first thing she did was looking in the mirror. She adored herself and did a minimal make up. She was adjusting her dupatta then she felt a hand on her bare waist. At first she jerk up and was about to shout but she was closed her mouth with a palm tightly.

Arnav: sshh...

Khushi taking his palm: what the!!! What are you doing here??? She asked covering her front with her dupatta and pushing him a little back.

Arnav: you wanted some help so I came here to do the same. He said shrugging.

Khushi: very funny!!! Just leave I can manage... and I didn't ask for anyone's assistance. No need of your help.

Arnav: but I want to do.

Khushi: Arnav, leave ... she started pushing him out and made sure she locked the door and started getting ready by the jewels...

Arnav came GR to check whether everything gotready or not and when he was passing he saw Khushi room's door was slightlyopen so he entered in.