Part 47

Till date Khushi neither entered GD nor AR, so neither AR nor GD employees know her but only old employees knows her as Shashi Gupta's daughter. As they visited GR/Shantivan for some official work then got to know her, otherwise no one would get a glimpse of Khushi Kumari Gupta. Though she was the daughter of Mr. Shashi Gupta but still she prefers to be called as Khushi because she hates people's attention on her.

Khushi was returning from her college then she got a call from her dad, asking her to come to GD but before she could answer him she heard a beep sound which was to let her know that the call was disconnected. She stared at her mobile for few moments then starting her two wheeler she drove to GD.

Gupta designs, 

Khushi enters the office and was about to go towards her father's cabin but was stopped by a girl's voice.

Girl : hello!! Excuse me ma'am.

Khushi : yes? 

Girl : whom do you want to meet ma'am?

Khushi : pa... uh... Mr. Shashi Gupta...

Girl : do you have any appointment?

Khushi was about to reply but a voice stopped her from saying/doing anything.

Girl : hello!! Mr. ASR. 

Arnav stole a glance at Khushi but talked with the girl

Arnav : hello!! Mr. Shashi Gupta?

Girl : this way Sir. She showed him the way towards Shashi's cabin.

Khushi was standing there with a jaw dropping and looking at him and the girl.

Khushi : may I know why did you let him go when I was the one asking about Mr. Shashi Gupta first?

Girl : ma'am, he is Mr. ASR. He is our business partner of Sir.

Khushi didn't reply to her but just standing there with folding hands.

Arnav came back to them and asked the girl.

Arnav : your name?

Girl : Sir, I'm Neha.

Arnav : Ms. Neha, Who is she?

Neha : Sir, she came to meet Shashi Sir.

Arnav nodded and turned towards Khushi.

Arnav : who are you?

Khushi was surely shocked with this behavior of his and was thinking how to take revenge.

Arnav : I'm asking you something lady.

Khushi : Khushi Ku... uh... Khushi...

Arnav asked Neha to leave and turned to Khushi.

Arnav : Ms. Khushi...

Khushi : what the hell is going on? She asked in a low voice but surely with frustration.

Arnav looked around and saw that no one were there as it was lunch break so all were at cafeteria.

Arnav : What are you doing here? He asked her coming near her.

Khushi moved back keeping her hand out as in stopping him from coming near to her.

Khushi : What are you doing here Mr. ASR? You must be here for some meeting... why are you wasting your time with strangers? Please carry on...

Khushi turned to go but Arnav held her hand and went to Shashi's cabin taking her with him.

Arnav came in and made Khushi in. she saw that Sheetal, Payal, Aman, Shashi were discussing something.

Khushi : What's going on? Papa, why did you call me?

Shashi : Khushi, we are going to launch a new venture for monsoon and we have a very less time...

Arnav had no clue why Shashi was saying this to Khushi and called her here to inform her about this.

Sheetal : so, we need to hurry up...

Payal : we hardly have 1month to launch it.

Aman : here is the full details of the show and everything... he said passing the file to her.

Khushi took the file and went through it...

Khushi : okay, will see to it... but what was the necessity to call me here?

Sheetal : just planned to go out... so thought of calling you and inform you this then will be going together so...

Arnav, who till now been a silent spectrum, asked

Arnav : What's going on here?

Aman : what? Did you know that we planned to go out...?

Arnav with an irritated look asked Shashi : Uncle, what Khushi will be doing with this venture?

Sheetal : that's because Mr. ASR, Khushi is my asst. designer... she said with a smile.

Arnav : What the? When did that happen?

Payal : Long back ago... in fact, when you were in London.

Arnav : what???? Then why didn't anyone let me know?

Khushi : thought to give a heart-attack for you... she showed her tongue to him...

Shashi : Khushi... what are you doing...?

Khushi : do you know what he did some time back down? He acted as if he doesn't know me and asked a girl named Neha about me...

Payal, Aman, Sheetal hid their smile but Arnav was smirking looking at her complaining face...

Shashi : Arnav... what did you do? 

Khushi : why are you asking him, what did he do? I said what he did.

Arnav : uncle, she introduced herself as Khushi and didn't add Gupta so thought of having fun...

Sheetal & Payal : OH MY GOD!!! 

Aman : ASR is it you, who said about having fun?

Arnav : whatever... but seriously... why didn't anyone bothered to tell me that she is an asst. designer here?

Khushi : Please Arnav... forget it... now you got to know, right? Then what's the point to have a discussion on it. Let's go... saying she started going out and everyone followed her...

They were ascending stairs and saw that all the employees were doing their works...

All the staff looked at them and specially, male staff was staring at Khushi as they never saw her in the office and she was looking very beautiful in the suit. Arnav saw them looking at her, he went near her and slid his hand around her shoulder and letting them know that she was his.

Seeing the glare from the ASR all got back to their work... Shashi was informing Neha not to call him if it was not important. She went away passing smiles at them.

One of the female staff came to her and asked about Khushi.

Neha : She is Khushi. 

Khushi Kumari Gupta... came like an announcement from back... Shashi said with a proud keeping his head high.