1 Everyday

Everyday he would watch her from afar. He watched as she was happily talking with her friends at lunch. She had a bright smile on her face; it was his favorite thing about her.

"How long do you plan on staring her? You could just go up and talk to her." Woo Young said as he looked over at the girl in question.

"It's not that easy.." San responded, glancing at Wooyoung.

"Why is that?"

"I'm not good at talking to new people, you know that."

San has always been closed off and shy towards new people, thus why he hadn't made many friends. He had only three friends out almost a thousand students at his school.

"I can understand why you like her though." Mingi spoke up while chewing on his food.

"Yeah. She's pretty, smart, rich-" Wooyoung elaborated.

"And she's not a bitch." Mingi added on.

San hummed in response and looked back over to her. Somehow, she managed to seem like the perfect person.

"You better get to her before someone else does." Wooyoung said.

"Someone like you?" Mingi retorted, laughing. Wooyoung just giggled in response, making San glare at him before returning his gaze back to the girl.

He wished he could just talk to her. I mean he could but he was never able to gather up the courage.

He always told himself that one day before high school was over, he would at least utter a sentence in her direction.