63 Forever

Xiumin sat in class, gazing out the window with her teacher talking as background noise. She wasn't interested in what was being taught as she had already learned of it. I guess it pays to have rich parents who force you to learn high school level subjects in fifth grade?

"Psst!" She heard from beside her.

Rolling her eyes, she ignored the sound and kept her focus on the peaceful world beyond the glass.

"Psssssssssssstt!" She heard once again.

Groaning, she turned her head and to the boy beside her, glaring at him. "What?" She whispered back in a harsh tone.

"Did you pack lunch today? I'm hungry." Jongho responded with a cheeky grin.

"Yes and it's for who? Me." She said with a point of her thumb to her chest.

"Aaahhh Xiuminn~" he whined a little too loudly as the teacher abruptly stopped and slowly turned to stare Jongho down. Xiumin quickly looked away, leaving Jongho as the only suspect.

"Choi Jongho! Lunch detention today!"

Jongho groaned, glaring at the back of the teachers head. Xiumin snickered to his dismay and slyly passed him a note.

'You won't be needing my food where your headed sweetie lololol'

.
.

The three girls were outside in the school garden for lunch just enjoying the calmness of weather.

As school neared it's end and summer was slowly creeping up, it had started to get hotter, much to Xiumin's displease.

As she finished eating, Orihime layed her head in Seul's lap, stretching out her legs. She sighed as she watched the birds fly overhead. "I'm gonna miss you guys.." she whispered out into the cool breeze.

Xiumin hummed out in agreement. Seul's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before she spoke "Why are you saying that? They'll be nothing to miss."

Xiumin looked to her, mirroring her expression "What do you mean? You two will be in college while I'm still stuck here. You'll probably not even be in the same school."

Seul pushed Orihime's head off her lap, standing and turning to face the two girls, visibly upset "Sure; what you're saying is true, but that doesn't mean that we'll break up. We'll still hang out when we have time. Even with those eight idiots!" Seul looked away as her cheeks dusted pink, rubbing her arm awkwardly. "I don't want to leave you guys.. I l-lov..e you two.."

Orihime squealed in happiness as she ran up to Seul and engulfed her in a tight hug. Xiumin smiled as she watched the two of them, joining in the hug.

"We love you too."