2 Always

She always noticed his lingering stare on her, but she just choose to ignore it. It wasn't the first time she found someone staring at her; everyone always did. She was just use to it by now.

Her peers were always interested in her. They only liked her for the things they saw on the surface. No one truly cared for her other than the few friends she had. Two of which were bickering in front of her like they usually did.

"If you're not gonna eat it, then why can't I have it?"

"Because I'd rather throw it away then let you have it." Seul replied to Orihime with a scowl on her face.

"You're always so petty! You are just wasting food that way!"

"That's too bad for you then."

"YOU-"

Xiumin cut off Orihime, "For ONCE in your lives, could you not argue?!"

Orihime lowered her head and muttered a sorry, making Seul scoff and turn away from her.

They always argued childishly which always resulted in Xiumin having to defuse the situation. Even though she was younger than the two, they always listened to her.

Xiumin picked up her phone and looked at the time. The bell was going to ring at any second.

She stood and grabbed her tray, discarding her uneaten food into a trash can before handing the tray to a lunch lady.

As she went to walk out of the cafeteria, the bell went off, signaling the students to hurry off to their next class.