60 Giving Him a Hint

Wooyoung walked down the sidewalk in the chilly night, following behind Xiumin, making sure to keep some space between them but not too much as he started to feel protective of her in the darkness.

Xiumin walked ahead with her arms crossed loosely over her chest. Every once in a while she'd subtly glance behind her at him, unbeknownst to Wooyoung. She was itching to talk to him. Talk to him like they used to, without any worries and any hard feelings. Just normally. She missed 'normal'.

She coughed to get his attention, scoffing at the airheadedness of the boy as he didn't get the hint. She then cleared her throat, making his head snap in her direction. He had been scanning the area to ease his paranoid thoughts.

Xiumin stopped and turned to him, staring at him with a longing, him looking back at her in confusion. As she got an idea, she abruptly slid her phone out of her pocket in silence as Wooyoung watched her in curiosity. He looked down to his own pocket as his phone vibrated and gave a 'ding' sound. He gave her a quick look of question before grabbing his phone and checking his notifications, seeing a text from the girl in front of him.

Uminnie-
I'm not talking to you
Not until you and San make up

Wooyoung narrowed his eyes at her. This is what her silence was about? That's all he had to do to get her to speak to him?

"That's it? And you'll speak to me again?" He asked cautiously as his eyes started to fill with hope.

The girl looked down to her phone, typing a quick message.

Uminnie-
Yeah
It's quite simple

Wooyoung jumped from excitement after reading her message. He ran up to her, crushing her in a big hug. She immediately pushed him away.

Uminnie-
No touching

He nodded rapidly, a smile covering most of his face. If he knew it was this easy, he would've talked to San a long time ago.

"Aren't you technically talking to me though? Through text." He said with a smirk as he started to grow confident and cocky.

Xiumin gave him a glare, effectively shutting him up.

Uminnie-
Don't push your luck

.
.

The two stepped out of the elevator and walked up to Xiumin's apartment door. Wooyoung leaned against the wall next to the door as she pulled her keys from her jacket pocket.

As she went to step into the apartment, Wooyoung quickly grabbed her wrist, pulling her back out. He looked into her eyes, his filled with happiness after being able to hang out with her again.

He gave her head a pat, his hand resting on her cheek. "Good night~" he cooed sweetly.

He saw as her lips moved to respond, Xiumin quickly catching herself before a word was able to spill out. She pouted slightly before giving him a nod of her head.

.
.

Wooyoung walked out of the apartment building, breathing in the night air, looking around at and taking in his surroundings.

He took out his phone to check the time, only to find a message.

Uminnie-
Good night Galaxy