19 Mother

"I'm home." Wooyoung whispered into the scarily quiet house.

He tried to quickly walk into his room but was stopped by his mother. Her hair was a mess and she had heavy bags under her eyes.

"Where the hell were you?" She spoke slowly, her voice laced with 'venom'.

Wooyoung could tell she was angry, but when was she ever not?

"I was out with some friends." He replied while avoiding her gaze.

She harshly grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her, the motion making his eyes tear up.

"When did I allow you to go out?" She asked as her voice was starting to raise.

"I'm sorry.."

She roughly let go of him and pushed past Wooyoung. "Get out of my sight."

The boy stood there for a few seconds before wiping a rouge tear off of his face.

He went into his room and did his homework, deciding to take a nap afterwards.

"JUST SIGN THE FUCKING PAPERS!!"

Wooyoung soon woke up to the sound of yelling and glass shattering in the room beside his.

"This isn't necessary. We can still work things out."

He sat up in his bed as his eyes started to tear up again. His parents were arguing like usual and it broke his heart into pieces everytime.

He moved closer to the wall and listened to the conversation, leaning his back against it.

"Why do I have to live like this with you and your useless son?!"

Wooyoung stood up and grabbed his phone. He quickly left the house and ran to San's, tears now streaming down his face. He knew his mother would come into his room sooner or later and he didn't want to have to deal with her.

He reached his friends house and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, he heard a faint 'I'll answer it' and the door opened.

"Hey Woo-" San was cut of by the sound of Wooyoung sobbing.

He stepped aside to let Wooyoung pass by, "Come in."