10 Saturday

Wooyoung and Xiumin were currently practicing for their dance assignment after school. They had already picked a song and were almost done with choreographing their respective parts.

"Xiumin, can you help me with this part."

Xiumin snapped out of her focus at the mention of her name and walked towards Wooyoung, "What do you need?"

"I just need your body for sec.." he said with a suggestive smirk on his face.

Xiumin laughed at his joke. "Yeah sure."

The two practiced for another hour before they decided that they should call it day.

Just as Xiumin was walking out the door, Wooyoung called out to her, making her stop in her tracks.

"Me and a couple of my friends were going to the arcade on Saturday. Wanna come with?"

Xiumin paused. By a few of his friends, does that mean the dark red haired one would be there? Xiumin thought for a few seconds.

"Can I bring one of my friends with me?" she asked.

Wooyoung nodded. "I'll text you the time and place."

.
.

Xiumin arrived home to see Seonghwa on the couch watching tv. She dropped her bag by the door and plopped down next to Seonghwa, resting against him.

Seonghwa's face contorted as he pushed her off her and scooted away. "You smell like sweat. Go take a shower."

Xiumin whined "I'm tired.."

"I don't care."

"Help me then"

Seonghwa had a look of disgust on his face "Ew, no. Now go or I won't feed you."

Xiumin sighed as she got off the couch and headed to her bathroom.

Seonghwa handed Xiumin a plate of pizza after she was finished with her shower. They both sat down and ate while watching a movie.

"Are you doing anything on Saturday?" Xiumin asked Seonghwa when she was finished eating.

"No, why?"

"I'm going to the arcade with a couple of other people."

Seonghwa just nodded as if to say he didn't mind going with her.

Seonghwa looked over at his phone after it lit up, telling him that he had gotten a text.

Hongjoong-
hey
ar you doing anyhing over the weekend?

Me-
I'm going to an arcade on Saturday.

Hongjoong-
cool cn i come??

Seonghwa glanced over at Xiumin before texting back.

Me-
Sure.