13 Café

"I'll be back later!" Xiumin yelled out to Seonghwa as she walked out the front door.

She was going to her favorite café to meet up with Seul and Orihime. The three of them are best friends but haven't hung out much recently.

The sound of the door opening rung throughout the café. Xiumin looked over to their regular table to see Orihime and Seul had already sat down. She walked over to them and sat beside Orihime.

"Hey Xiumin!" Orihime greeted Xiumin, giving her a small hug. Seul gave Xiumin a glance, as her way of greeting, before sipping on her espresso.

Seul slid a drink that she had already ordered over to Xiumin. Xiumin muttered a thank you before drinking a bit of it.

"Sooo.." Orihime turned to Xiumin and rested her chin on the back of her hand, "how was he?"

Xiumin gave her a weird look. "You were hanging out with that streak-y red haired boy yesterday. What happened?" Orihime elaborated.

Xiumin glanced over to Seul to see that she was actually interested in the conversation.

"How did you know that?"

"Just answer the question." Seul said, annoyed with Xiumin's attempt at stalling.

Xiumin sighed as she caved "He was fine, nothing weird."

Xiumin felt weird talking about San. She had tried to push aside his feelings for her, but he had unintentionally reminded her about it yesterday. Knowing his feelings made her feel awkward around him. She'll just have to get over it, I guess. 

Seul narrowed her eyes at Xiumin's answered but decided to drop it.

"Okay then," Orihime said with a clap of her hands "There's something else we have to discuss."

Orihime looked over to Seul and repeated her motion from earlier. Xiumin copied the olders movements, though she didn't know what was happening.

"Why are you two looking at me like that?"

Xiumin shrugged and waited for Orihime to explain. "I saw you talking to that Yeosang kid on the way to class after lunch on Friday."

"Are you a stalker or something?" Seul scoffed.

"No- hey! Don't avoid the question!"

"I'm not obligated to answer you."

Soon the two were bickering between each other. Xiumin just sat back and grabbed Orihime's tea before sipping it.