45 Official

Xiumin tiredly walked out of her bedroom, headed for the kitchen. She glanced to the living room, seeing two bodies sitting on the couch but too tired to question it.

She made a simple breakfast for the three of them, walking to the couch to wake the sleeping bodies. She had to cover her mouth to stop the 'Aww'. Seonghwa sat on the couch with Hongjoong beside him resting his head on Seonghwa's shoulder, the two holding hands with their fingers intertwined.

The girl took a picture of the two, sending it to the group chat everyone was in, before shaking Seonghwa's other shoulder. He frowned before groggily opening his eyes.

"It's already eight, get your lazy asses up."

Seonghwa nodded as he yawned, choosing to ignore the last part. He looked over to Hongjoong, a soft smile on face. His thumb caressed Hongjoong's cheek before pinching it.

Hongjoong stirred in his sleep, nestling into Seonghwa's neck, causing his smile to widen "Joong, we have to get ready for school.."

"I don't wannaaa" Hongjoong whined in his half asleep state.

"Well you better or I'm eating your food." Xiumin threatened while walking over to tv remote.

Hongjoong opened one eye and glared at her, cursing her out under his breath. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with a balled fist. He turned to Seonghwa, finding him already watching him.

"What is it?"

Seonghwa shook his head and stood up. "Nothing. Let's go eat, hm?"