29 Shoulder To Cry On

Xiumin walked absent-mindedly through a nearby park. She was scrolling through twitter and saw a tweet that made her laugh.

As her laughter dialed down, she heard quiet sobs behind a tree close to her. She put her phone in her pocket and went to see what was happening.

She looked behind the tree to see a familiar purple haired boy crying into his knees.

"Wooyoung," she bent down beside him and put her hand on his shoulder, "what's wrong?"

He slowly raised his head and looked into her eyes; a look of pure concern and worry clouding them. He couldn't help but cry harder because he had worried her.

"Hey hey hey. What happened?" Xiumin studied his face and saw that his left cheek was red.

She gently touched his cheek, making him wince. "Yah, did someone hit you? Who the hell was it?!" She asked as her anger started rising.

She went to stand up before Wooyoung took hold of her wrist, keeping her from moving her hand from his face. He leaned into her touch as his cries became mere sniffles. "Don't leave me."

Xiumin nodded and sat beside him once he let go of her wrist. The boy laid his head on her shoulder as she softly stroked his hair, waiting for him to stop crying.

"It's getting late.. How about I walk you home and you can tell me what happened on the way?"

.
.

As they neared the Choi's house, Wooyoung had finished telling Xiumin everything.

"That woman is the devil in a snakes body. I'm sorry you had to go through that.." she said as she kicked a rock on the sidewalk. "And I thought my parents were trash." She whispered to her self.

"I guess my mother had two sides to her. I just saw the bad one." Wooyoung responded with a bitter smile.