34 Student Council

It was after school on a Thursday. Hongjoong was in the student council room looking through and signing papers he was given throughout the week.

His head shot up as the door creaked opened. Standing there was the vice president Na Somin, who he wasn't expecting.

She immediately gave him a sweet smile as their eyes locked. She went into the room and pulled a chair next to him. Hongjoong gave her smile and muttered a small 'Hi' before going back to his work. She rolled her eyes when he looked away.

Somin regained her smile and started to speak to him "I didn't expect you to be here after school hours~"

Hongjoong slightly cringed at her high pitched voice. "Yes you did. I told you earlier."

"O-oh yeah.." She stuttered, feeling a little frustrated. She quickly gathered herself and scooted closer to him, "Let me help you with that."

Hongjoong reluctantly accepted her offer and slid the papers in between them so they both could see them. Somin scooted closer to him, her chest touching his arm.

"Can you move over, please?" He asked as his face contorted in disgust as he leaned away from her.

She ignored him and leaned against him again. Hongjoong's jaw clenched and fist curled in anger but he decided to put it aside and finish his work so he could get the hell out of there.

.
.

Thirty minutes had past with Somin constantly touching Hongjoong and him just trying his hardest get through it.

They had finally finished after what felt hours to Hongjoong. He quickly started to pack his things and walked to the door to leave. He was stopped when he felt a hand grip onto his shoulder. Hongjoong cursed under his breath before turning around, his anger showing on his face.

"What do you want no-"

Somin took him by surprise and pushed him to sit onto the round table in the room. She put her hands on either side of him and looked into his eyes, returning his look of anger.

"I've been trying SO hard to get your attention and you try to just leave!?" Hongjoong's eyes widen as she grabbed his shirt collar. "I'm not gonna let you leave so easily."

She stepped closer to him, putting one leg on the table. Somin put one of her hands on his thigh and pulled him closer with her other hand.

Hongjoong sat there stunned. He came back to senses and went to yell at her.

He was interrupted as the two heard something near the door.

The sound of a camera shutter.