16 Close Call

"Woah..." Xiumin mumbled.

Wooyoung had brought her to a clearing in the woods. The sight was honestly breathtaking. The yellow and orange leaves of the trees were gently falling onto the ground, rays of the sun trying their hardest to shine through the gaps of the tall trees. To the right, a small pond of water laid there, tying the whole scene together.

Xiumin turned to Wooyoung, feeling overwhelmed by the beauty that surrounded her "How'd you find this place?"

Wooyoung walked further into the clearing and sat down. He looked up towards the sky "I found it about a year ago. I was just wondering around in the woods and fell upon this place," he turned his gaze towards Xiumin with a small smile on his face, "you're the third person I've ever brought here; you should be honored."

Xiumin sat beside him and the two sat in one of their comfortable silences. Xiumin immediately felt all of her pent up stress and frustrations melt away. She took a deep breath, the natural aroma of the trees soothing her soul.

The girl couldn't help the small yawn that escaped her lips. She felt so relaxed that she had started to get sleepy.

Wooyoung looked over at her and noticed her tired expression and how she tried hard to keep her eyes open. He let out a quiet giggle before gently laying her head on his shoulder.

He had always noticed that she was beautiful; if anyone was going to notice a good looking girl, it'd be him. Even so, he never took the time to study her features.

He never took note of her small yet sharp eyes that were reminiscent of a cat, her nose that came to a nice point, her lips that were plump and a pretty shade of pink, the way her cheeks were always a little chubby making her face look cute in contrast to her sexually appealing body.

Without even realizing it, he was slowly leaning closer to her; inches away from her face. Coming back to his senses, he quickly backed away. He slapped himself a few times in order to his brain working properly again.

"What was I doing? I can't do that to San.."