59 Hard to Reach

"What are they doing here?"

Yeosang strolled over to the couch, taking a seat next to Seul, raising his hands in defense "Why 'they'? I've done nothing to you."

Xiumin ignored his comment and kept her glare on Yunho. He nervously laughed while rubbing his nape awkwardly "Well, they wanted to hang out.. so I invited them over."

Orihime patted his head that laid on her shoulder as he wrapped himself around her, as if she'd protect him "Its okay, sweetie. No ones mad at you but please tell the truth."

"Oh, I'm extremely mad." Xiumin corrected as her nostrils flared, Seul and Yeosang in the background fake gaging at the pet names the Yunhime couple shared.

Wooyoung cleared his throat as he stood awkwardly, waiting for his turn to speak "Please don't be upset at him; this was my idea." He looked at the girl with pleading eyes "I just want the two of us to talk again."

She scoffed before turning away from him, picking up the remote and playing the movie. Wooyoung swallowed hard as he bit his lip. He sighed before taking a seat on the floor, his back leaning against the couch.

The movie went on without anyone butting heads. There was an occasional giggle from Orihime at something Yunho said to her, Yeosang and Seul arguing through whispers over what the best flavor of chicken was and dead silence from the other two.

Xiumin sat, eyes trained on the TV screen, refusing to utter so much as a peep. She promised herself to not speak to either San or Wooyoung till the two spoke with one another and she planned to keep it that way.

Wooyoung didn't focus much on the movie. He had only heard and saw a few parts as his attention laid more onto the girl whose feet he sat at. His eyes always glided over to her face without him meaning to. He couldn't understand why she insisted on giving him the silent treatment. Was it because of his fight with Mingi? Or did he do something else to upset her without even realizing?

As she caught his stare, Xiumin's eyes suddenly flickered down to the boy, catching him off guard. He hurriedly turned to face the TV, now too afraid to look away from it.

It was now Xiumin's turn to stare at him. Questions floated around in her head as she watched his nervous expression. If what San said was true and he really had feelings for her, did that mean Wooyoung also felt that way toward her? If not, then was the kiss just on impulse? And what if she had feelings for him; her heart always seemed to speed up around the both of them.

She couldn't help but to start to feel like she was stringing the two along. It wasn't fair for her to like the both of them and it was unfair for her to essentially lead them on. It was her fault for their falling out yet she was the one giving them silent treatment because of it. It's all her fault... right?

.
.

Everyone stood outside on the porch of Yunho's home after watching another movie. It was getting late and everyone was ready to head home, except Orihime and Yunho were taking an EXTREMELY long time to say goodbye to each other and holding everyone up.

Seul and Yeosang stood to the side trying to busy themselves with conversation as Yunhime were being too 'sweet' for their liking. Xiumin leaned against a wall, exasperated, as she waited for her friends so she could finally head home. Wooyoung stood idly on a wall opposite her and watched her, trying his best to remain unseen. He contemplated on his options: just stand there and watch her like a creep or go talk to her.

Sighing for the umpteenth time that day, Wooyoung pushed himself off the wall with his foot and cautiously walked over to her.

"Xiumin," he started timidly "can I walk you home?"