31 Pier

Yeosang was on a pier looking out the ocean, the water glistening from the moonlight. He sat peacefully before hearing the sound of someone walking up to him.

"What did you call me here for?"

Seul stood a few feet away from him, aggravated from his presence. Yeosang glanced to her before looking back to the water in silence. Seul sighed angrily and stomped her foot.

"Yah, I asked you a question!"

Yeosang looked at her and patted the space to next to him. Seul sighed again and reluctantly sat beside him. She glared at him, her eyes demanding him to speak so she could go back home and sleep.

"I hate what's happened to us.." he started. "We used to be best friends. Now we don't talk to each other and you're dating my brother in spite of me."

"So what?" Seul responded harshly.

He turned to her and looked in her eyes, his filled with desperation "Seul, I know what you think about me but you're all wrong. I didn't-"

"Kill my best friend? Yeah sure."

Seul went to stand up and leave but Yeosang grabbed her hand angrily "It wasn't my fault and if you'd just fucking listen I could explain everything to you!"

Seul was shocked by his tone of voice. He had never spoken to her like that before; he used to be too scared of her to do something like this.

She slowly sat down, Yeosang following her actions. He took a few seconds to calm down.

"Actually, Ziyu killed herself because of something other than me...

.
.

Yeosang kicked open his bedroom door and quickly went over to his bed. He carefully laid Seul on one side of the bed before going to sit on the other side. His heart ached at the sight of her; her cheeks stained with tears and a frown laid upon her face even her in sleep.

His hand slowly made its way to her face. He gently wiped her cheek with his thumb. His hand lingered a bit longer before he came back to his senses and pulled away.

He stood, hand on hip, with his back to the bed. He closed eyes and inhaled "What am I gonna do now with her here..?"