46 Second Chance

Xiumin, Wooyoung, Mingi and Orihime sat in the school library at a round table in a corner. As it was May, end of the year test were coming up for seniors.

Xiumin sat back with her arms crossed, her eyes almost boaring holes into Orihime's head.

Orihime looked up from her book "What's wrong?" She asked with a sickly sweet voice.

The younger girl jolted toward Orihime "You know exactly wh-"

Wooyoung held her arm, pulling her close to him, telling her to calm down "We just don't understand why we're here. We aren't seniors."

"Well, I tried asking Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Seul.."

"Can you guys study with me?"

"Actually, we're going on a date. Sorry. "

"Seul??"

"Fuck off."

"I'm leaving." Xiumin announced as she stood up and headed out the door.

"Wait up for me!" Wooyoung yelled, running after her.

Orihime pouted as she watched her 'friends' leave. She looked down to Mingi who was sleeping beside her, his snoring gradually becoming louder as time passed. Sighing, she went back to the book in front of her.

.
.

"Soo.. what we gonna do now?" Wooyoung asked as he and Xiumin walked side by side.

"Hmm," Xiumin thought hard before coming up with something, "We could go to that place you showed me before!"

Wooyoung froze as he remembered what had almost happened last time in those woods, "A-are you sure you want to go there?"

"Yeah, why not! We haven't been there in like... five months?" She responded enthusiastically.

.
.

Xiumin smiled as she looked around, taking everything in. She stood in the middle of the clearing with Wooyoung near the pond watching her.

He couldn't help but to feel nervous. When they were here last, he had almost kissed her.. the only thing stopping him being his best friend San. There was no denying his feelings anymore, Wooyoung definitely liked Xiumin. Was it really fair for him to put away his feelings for the girl? If San truly liked her, he would've asked her out already, right?

Do to his zoning out Wooyoung hadn't noticed that Xiumin had moved closer to him. She snuck up to him, her hands filled with fallen leaves. Wooyoung jumped slightly as he felt and saw a bunch of leaves fall around him.

He looked to Xiumin, who was laughing cutely "I got you, Youngie!"

Wooyoung smiled softly as he watched her. His smile soon turned into a mischievous smirk. Xiumin's laughter stopped abruptly before she started to run, Wooyoung immediately taking off after her "You can't run for long Xiumin!"

And he wasn't lying. He quickly caught up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, keeping her in place. "I got you." Wooyoung said softly, mimicking the girl; Xiumin giggling at his comment.

The two stood there staring at each with small smiles on their faces. Wooyoung suddenly unwrapped his arms from around her, grabbing her hands instead. He looked into her eyes as she watched him.

He then leaned in and kissed her lips gently.