24 "Dad"?

Orihime walked down the sidewalk while drinking her favorite tea from a nearby café.
She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket so she took it out to see a text from Seul.

While reading the text, she bumped into someone and stumbled backwards. She looked up to see Yunho. Orihime gasped and covered her mouth with her hand as she realized that she had spilt her drink on him.

Yunho looked at her with a concerned expression, "Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?'

Orihime nodded and stared at his shirt, making him look down at the new found stain. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!"

"I'm fine really. Don't worry." He gave her a smile.

Orihime shook her head and offered to get him a new shirt. Yunho went to decline but she took a hold of his hand and gently pulled him along. He obediently followed behind her.

He couldn't help the way his ears heated up as he watched the way their hands swung back and forth as they walked together.

The two walked into a nice-sized apartment and Yunho instinctively looked around. The place was nicely decorated and had a very comfortable and home-y feel to it.

"You're back early, Orihime!"

An older looking male stepped in the room upon hearing the front door close. Orihime ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Good afternoon, dad!"

Yunho looked at the two in confusion. How could that man be her dad? Orihime is Japanese while the man was very obviously Caucasian.

Orihime turned to Yunho and introduced the two guys. They shook hands and the man gave Yunho a big smile, the boy giving him a small smile in return.

After explaining everything to her dad, Orihime led Yunho to her bedroom. She left him to go and grab one of her dad's shirts. She came back, shirt in hand, and left once again to let Yunho change.

Yunho quickly changed and went to leave the apartment before Orihime's dad stopped him.

"Why don't you stay with us for dinner? My wife is on way home from work and we're going to eat soon."

Yunho looked over to Orihime for help but she just gave him a look of apology; meaning he had no way out of this.