51 Wake Up

"Why the hell do I have to carry him?!" Hongjoong huffed as he stumbled into the apartment.

"Who was gonna carry MY sister then??" Seonghwa asked with a cheeky grin, emphasising the word 'my'.

Hongjoong glared at him as he made his way to Xiumins' bedroom with San around his shoulder. He practically threw San onto the bed before plopping down on the bed himself, panting. Seonghwa came in, carrying Xiumin bridal style and gently laid her down on what he believed to be her favorite side of the bed.

"Why'd you bring him in here?" Seonghwa asked, plopping down next to Hongjoong, pulling the smaller boy into his lap.

"Where else was he gonna go; we need the couch."

Seonghwa nodded in understanding before placing a quick kiss on Hongjoongs' lips.

.
.

Xiumin groaned as sunlight started to seep through the curtains of her room. She attempted to open her eyes, ultimately failing with another groan. She turned onto her other side and felt her hand hit something hard as it lazily fell. She tried yet again to open her eyes, this time being successful, and jumped at the sight in front of her.

San layed in front of her, lightly snoring as he slept peacefully. He squirmed in his sleep and pulled Xiumin closer with a tight grip; the girl only now noticing that he had been holding her in his arms.

Xiumin almost yelped as he pulled her into his chest, his face snuggling into the crook of her neck. She couldn't help but feel ticklish from his breathing against her skin.

She was careful to remove his arm from her waist, replacing herself with a body pillow in her bed. She got up and stretched before her gaze fell onto the sleeping boy in her bed. How did he get here? Why was he even here in the first place?

The girl covered her mouth as she yawned, heading to the kitchen where she heard noise coming from.

"Good morning." Seonghwa greeted with a smile.

Xiumin went up to him sluggishly and wrapped her arms around his waist. Seonghwa laughed lightly at her half-asleep state and gently pat her head. She pulled away, letting him continue what he was doing, before walking to the bathroom, opting to use the hallway bathroom rather than the one attached to her room.

.
.

Xiumin stepped out of the bathroom after having just taking a shower. She walked into the living room seeing the three guys on the couch watching a tv drama.

"Hi, Xiumin!" San had a huge smile on his face upon seeing her.

"Hi.." Xiumin brushed stray hairs behind her ear as she remembered what had happened when she woke up. She lightly shook her head as she put the thought aside, realizing that San would have no idea about it.

She took a seat next to Hongjoong, allowing her head to lazily fall onto his shoulder. "Sooo....." he started with an arched brow and smirk "since when were the two of you dating?"

San went into a coughing fit at Hongjoongs' words. Xiumin's head shot up as she looked at him with wide eyes "What are you talking about?! We aren't dating!"

"Oh really?" Seonghwa said as he reached over and pulled out Hongjoongs' phone, showing pictures of Xiumin and San together in the car the night before.

"You sneaky bitch..." Xiumin said with a tightened jaw as her eyes narrowed at him.

"Can you send those pictures to me?" San asked cheekily.

"No! Delete those!" She turned to San with a menacing look "Why don't you go back to choking, huh?"

San laughed before hopping up off of the couch and quickly plucking the phone out of Seonghwa's hand. He ran down the hall to the girls' room with her chasing after him. She easily caught him before proceeding to tickle him till he eventually fell to the floor.

She ended up forgetting about those pictures.