64 Worried

It was bright, cheery day at the park; the one the group loved to hangout at. Hongjoong chased Jongho as he was being his usual cheeky self, while the others sat on the grass under a large tree, some watching the two in laughter, some having a light hearted conversation, some enjoying the peaceful scenery.

Seonghwa watched with a teasing smile on his face as his boyfriend came over to him, panting and red "Have fun?"

Hongjoong glared at him before plopping down beside him "He's... too... fast. Is that child even human??"

"You're lucky he didn't pick you up and drop you to the ground."

.
.

The Honghwa couple decided to take a walk as everyone had started to grow louder as they got excited with passing time.

As they walked, Seonghwa's arm resting on Hongjoong shoulder and the shorter boys arm around the others waist, they came to a halt as spotted a elder couple with what they assumed to be their grandchildren.

Seeing the elderly couple brought up current worries of the boys that they had decided to suppress for now, as to not dampen everyones mode. Everyone else seemed so happy with the ending school year, but the boys were hoping for time to slow or even just stop.

Hongjoong gently tugged at Seonghwa's shirt to get his attention and pointed at a bench just up ahead. They sat and Seonghwa laid his a top Hongjoong's, taking in a breath as he closed his eyes.

"What wrong?" Hongjoong asked in a soft voice, his fingers caressing Seonghwa's hand that laid on his thigh.

Seonghwa hesitated before taking another breath and spoke his mind "School's ending soon--in two weeks. I'm just worried; worried about us. You want to pursue music and I don't even know what I want to do yet."

Hongjoong paused before moving to look into Seonghwa's eyes "We go to a performance art school, aren't you interested in music too?"

Seonghwa looked down "Yeah, but do you really think I can make money from that?"

"You're talented and good looking. I'm sure you'll make it far," Hongjoong gently pulled the boy to look at him "and we'll do it together. Whatever it is, we have each other, right?"

Seonghwa nodded while staring in Hongjoong's determined and loving eyes.

With a sweet smile, he whispered out "What would I do without you?"