12 Staring

"Your name is San, right?"

"Yes." San answered quietly.

"What grade are you?"

"11th."

San couldn't help the awkward feeling that covered him like a blanket. He was sure that Xiumin was aware of his feelings for her, but she just seemed to be fine with the fact. Maybe she was used to it or maybe she just didn't care.

Xiumin suddenly stopped walking, San almost bumping into her. He looked at her then to where she was staring. She was staring at a place called 'Bingsu Restaurant'.

"Have you ever had bingsu before?" San asked, finally finding the courage to speak to Xiumin.

Xiumin shook her head, still staring at the place, "I've always wanted to try it..."

"Then let's go!"

Xiumin turned her head to look at San. He was looking at her with a small smile on his face. Xiumin grabbed his wrist and ran to the place, practically dragging a surprised San.

"What would the two of you like today?" A waitress asked after San and Xiumin sat at a table.

"Ahhh, I don't know which to choose! I want the cookies and cream one but I also want salted caramel..." Xiumin sighed in dispair.

San turned to the waitress "We'll take both of those."

The waitress bowed and left to go and get their orders.

Xiumin looked at San confused, "What are you getting??"

"Since you wanted to try both, I figured we'd just share..." San responded, looking away with a light blush on his face.

The waitress returned with the orders and Xiumin wasted no time to try them both. Xiumin's face immediately light up at the taste of the delicious dessert.

San stared at the excited girl. He found the otherwise charismatic and chic girl, cute. From the bright smile on her face to the adorable glasses she wore.

Xiumin looked up to the boy staring at her. She narrowed her eyes at him, "Why are you staring at me?"