53 Good Mood

Wooyoung smiled cheerfully as he saw Xiumin walk out of her classroom and past him. He quickly caught up with her, linking his arm with hers.

"Oh, hi Wooyoung." She said, startled.

"Good morning my friend!"

Xiumin grinned as she looked over at him "You're in a good mood today."

"You are in fact correct, you beautiful silver haired goddess," He said with a quick pat to her head. "My BTS albums come in this week!"

Wooyoung turned to her as he finished speaking, scooping her up in his arms and spinning her around. As he set her down, Xiumin smiled awkwardly. She couldn't help feeling slightly uncomfortable around Wooyoung. Ever since their kiss and her talk with Seonghwa, she had a hard time looking at him without her eyes trailing down to his lips.

"Oh, well... that's.. good."

"Of course it is! MINGI!!" he yelled as he ran over to the taller boy.

He hugged Mingi, trying to spin him as he did Xiumin. He grunted several times as he tried desperately to pick up his friend before ultimately giving up and slapping Mingi's arm.

"OW," Mingi exclaimed as he rubbed his arm "what'd I do?!"

"You ruined my happy mood by being a fuckin' tree." Wooyoung said with a bitter expression.

Xiumin walked over to them and stood facing Mingi. The boy immediately smirked as he looked down at her "What's up Mrs. Choi."

Xiumin looked around before turning back to him with a confused expression as she pointed to herself "Me?"

"What are you talking about?" Wooyoung asked as he looked between the two of them.

"You don't already know?" Mingi reached into his back pocket, pulling out his phone "It seems Xiumin and San have gotten especially close."

"Yah, Song Mingi!" Xiumin yelled as she hit Mingi on the back of his head.

Wooyoung stared blankly at the picture on the screen. He started fuming the longer he looked at it. "What the hell is this?" He asked through his teeth.