55 Bed

Wooyoung laid sprawled across the bed, staring lifelessly at the ceiling above him. He subconsciously hummed along to the music blaring into his ears from his earphones.

San threw his bookbag down onto the floor by his door, smiling as his eyes fell upon the boy in his bed.

"Hey Wooyoung! I didn't see you in school today." He called out, frowning when he hadn't received a reply.

He called out again, still not receiving anything from his friend. San gently crawled onto the bed, one of his arms dropping onto Wooyoung's stomach as he laid down beside him. He plucked out one of the earphones, sticking it into his own ear.

Wooyoung's head slowly turned to allow him to look over at San. He couldn't help the urge to scoff when looking at his face. "You're home." Wooyoung announced to himself before staring back up at the ceiling.

"Yeah," San said, gently "I didn't see you at school after second period. Did you skip?"

Wooyoung simply nodded, not bothering to speak. San pouted as he watched his friend. He could tell something was wrong, but what? Wooyoung never hesitated to scream out even the most minor of things to San before, so why was he holding back now?

"Are you okay, Wooyoung?" He asked as concern started to flow through his veins "We're friends; you KNOW you can tell me anything."

"There's just some things you don't need to know.." Wooyoung mumbled, his gaze unwavering from the ceiling.

San sat up and looked down at the boy. "What the hell do you mean? Are you keeping secrets now?"

"What if you hate me after I tell you?" Wooyoung glanced over at him, "Everyone else seems to..."

"I could never hate you! Unless you do something reaalllyy bad!" San said playfully with a smile.

Wooyoung's brows furrowed as he thought. He turned his head and stared straight into San's eyes. "I kissed Xiumin."

"Heh... Really?"

He nodded a yes.

"Heh hehe.. HAHAHA! THAT'S SO FUNNY WOOYOUNG! Good joke dude!" He threw his head back as he laughed uncontrollably.

Wooyoung gulped before sighing "I wasn't joking."