54 Slight Altercation

"What the hell is this?"

"Umm.. it's-it's nothing. Don't worry about it." Xiumin stammered as she hurried to snatch the phone out of Wooyoung's hand.

"Nothing? You call that 'nothing'?!" He glared at her "We kiss and then you go and do that!"

Mingi gasped as his eyes widened. His gaze darted between the two "Y'all kissed?! When was this??"

"Mingi, this isn't the time.." she sighed dejectedly, looking down at her feet.

Wooyoung scoffed. He turned to Mingi "Yeah, I kissed her. It seems that it isn't a big deal to some people!" He returned his glare to the girl.

"Hold on, hold on. YOU kissed HER?" Mingi asked, taken aback "How could you do that? San is your best friend!"

"And?"

" 'And'?!" Mingi yelled as he felt his anger rising.

He pushed Wooyoung into a nearby looker and grabbed onto his collar. Xiumin's head shot up as she realized what was bound to happen. She ran up to the two of them and stood in between. "Mingi! Calm down, you big oaf!" She put her hands onto his shoulders, pushing him away.

"The fuck you just call me, you little shit?"

"I'm leaving." Wooyoung announced as he walked away  angrily.

He had found a way to sneak out of the school building and walked down a sidewalk in the neighborhood. He heaved a heavy sigh as he kicked the rocks he passed. Was he really so wrong for kissing Xiumin? Sure, San is his friend but they aren't dating. So what exactly was the problem?

Wooyoung ruffled his hair in frustration. Why was everyone mad at him? Shouldn't the focus be on Xiumin, the girl who was basically playing with the two best friends?

"But I was the one who kissed her.."he mumbled to himself.

Wooyoung looked up to the gray sky as he felt small pellets of water hit the tip of his nose. "Why does it seem that the world hates me?"

Was he wrong for seemingly falling in love?