8 Butterfly

The morning bell rung, interrupting Xiumin's conversation with Seonghwa.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna be late! I'll see you later Seonghwa!" She said as she rushed to her locker.

Seonghwa stood there for a few seconds, feeling confused. Xiumin was meant to lead him to the main office. He decided that he should just ask one of the students scurrying past him.

San felt a tap on his shoulder as he and Mingi were trying to make their way to class. He looked up to see the blonde guy from before.

"Hey. Can you help me get to the main office?" the blonde dude asked.

"No-"

"Of course we can!" Mingi said cutting off San as he went to reject the guys request.

The three boys walked in a tense silence before Seonghwa decided to speak up.

"My names' Seonghwa..." he said awkwardly.

Mingi smiled and looked over at him, "I'm Mingi!"

The both of them looked over to San, who was staying quiet. If this was a anime, he would be radiating black.

"The little angry hobit is San." Mingi said introducing San.

San glared at Mingi as Seonghwa tried to stifle a laugh.

The three reached the office and said bye to each other. As Seonghwa was walking over to the lady at the front, a small guy with red hair bumped into him, dropping his phone. Seonghwa bent down and picked up the guys phone as the guy apologized continuously.

Seonghwa handed the phone back with the other saying sorry and bowing.

"Oh? I've never seen you here before?" the guy said.

"I'm new here," Seonghwa held his hand out to the guy, "My name is Seonghwa."

The guy shook his hand, "Mines' Hongjoong." He replied with a smile.

When the two's hands met, Seonghwa felt butterflies in his stomach.

What is this feeling?