21 Amusement Park

💜XP💜-
Are you here yet??

Me-
I'm by the main entrance

San looked around him, searching for Xiumin. Suddenly, he felt someone grab his shoulder making he jump and let out a gasp. He turned around, his eyes wide, to see Xiumin laughing while kneeling and clutching her stomach.

"Xiumin! Why would you do that to me?!"

"I- I'm sorry I just-" Xiumin said laughing between words, "That was so funnyyy!"

San looked at her and pouted "Whatever. Let's just go now."

The two of them walked around for a few minutes surveying the various rides.

"What should we ride first?"

Xiumin looked around before her eyes landed on a ride called Gyro Swing.

She turned to San and pointed at it, "This one!"

He looked towards the ride then back at Xiumin. "Are you insane?? There is no way in HELL I'm getting on THAT!" He said before walking towards another ride.

Xiumin rolled her eyes before grabbing San's arm and dragging him to the ride she had picked.

"No! You can't force me! I'll call my mommy and she'll have you arrested! MOMMY!!"

.

.

San stumbled off the ride and fell to his knees. He looked over to Xiumin who walked normally and glared at her. She placed her hand on his back and bent down to his level.

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" She teased him with a small giggle.

The boy suddenly stood up and walked to a vending machine. Xiumin followed and stood beside him, watching as he got himself a water bottle.

"So, what are we doing next?" She asked, waiting for his response.

San stared into the distance dramatically as if he were in some type of movie. "I'm in need of a break."

Xiumin rolled her eyes for the second time and took hold of San's wrist. San stood still and took his wrist out of her grasp.

"I told you that I need a break."

"I know, that's why I'm taking you to a food court."

San narrowed his eyes at her before slowly nodding and cautiously following behind her.