36 Party

"Come on, let's go in already!"

"Yeah. Stop being a baby!"

Xiumin and Mingi took San by the wrist and dragged him into the house in front of them; Seonghwa watching from behind them and Wooyoung laughing at his friend.

All of them had showed up to a house party a few weeks after the 'incident' in the student council room. Somin had been expelled from the school.

Xiumin and Wooyoung had told their friends about the party earlier that week and everyone was excited.. except for San. They had to do a lot of convincing to get him to agree to coming. He had never been to this type of party and had only heard about what goes on from American movies. It didn't seem like his type of scene.

He had already seen a few people passed out on the front lawn upon first arrival. He loved music but the music here was so loud that he could hear it before the car had even pulled up.

Xiumin and Mingi continued to pull him until they entered. The smell of alcohol and sweat immediately filled their noses. There were drunk, dancing teens everywhere you looked. Some not even dancing but making out; one dude was having a good time with a plant *wink wink*.

Xiumin quickly spotted a table with a vodka and fruit punch . She turned to her friends and pointed to the table "I'm gonna go get drinks! Want some?" She yelled over the blaring music.

"We'll go with you." Wooyoung responded referring to himself and San as Seonghwa had already wandered off after spotting his favorite red head.

The girl nodded and made her way to the table. She grabbed her self a cup and scooped some punch from the bowl. She turned and saw Orihime and Seul coming over.

Orihime gave her a hug and smiled, "We knew we'd find you over here!" She said with a laugh. She quickly gave the three boys a wave before getting herself and Seul a drink.

"What's in that?" San asked no one in particular, hesitating to drink the unknown liquid.

"Fruit Punch." Seul simply replied before taking a sip from her cup.

San glanced at Wooyoung and Mingi for conformation. The two of them just shrugged in response, knowing the real contents of the drink. San scooped himself a drink, following Xiumin's previous actions.

He hesitantly took a sip of the drink and stuck out his tongue, not used to the taste of liquor. "Is this alcohol?" The girls nodded in response. "You know we're not supposed to be drinking this, right?! We aren't 19 yet!"

Xiumin rolled her eyes "Can you stop being such a limp noodle? If you don't want to drink, then don't." She refilled her cup before throwing her head back and downing the drink. She scowled as the vodka burned the back of her throat before smiling. "Ah~ I'm ready to have fun now!"

San looked over to his friends for help only to see them toast and chug their drinks as well, seemingly used to the taste of alcohol. He looked down to his cup, lost in thought. It didn't taste that bad to him and he'd be turning 18 in a few months anyway. That's close enough, right?

San threw his head back, once again copying Xiumin's actions, and downed his cup. Xiumin clapped for him, congratulating him for finishing it, though it was 'watered' down. He frowned before slowly starting to feel his body loosen up.

Wooyoung walked over to Xiumin and held his hand out to her. "Wanna dance?" He asked with a playful wink.

Xiumin giggled and took his hand as he led her to the so-called dance floor. San frowned again as he watched the two of them. His jealousy had brought him a sudden feeling of thirst, so he took his cup and scooped up another drink before chugging it, almost gagging from the quickness of his actions.

He looked over to where Mingi previously stood but saw him over in a corner talking to a girl with a flirtatious smirk playing upon his lips. He then looked to Seul and Orihime only to see them gone as well.

San sighed and watched all the drunken teenagers dancing together. They all looked like they were having the time of their lives while he was stood there alone.

"Fuck it."

He walked up to a random girl and asked her to dance, suddenly feeling extra confident. Maybe it was the alcohol.

He led her to the 'dance floor' and she started to sway to the music, her back against his chest. San smirked and placed his hands on her hips as they danced together.

The night hadn't seemed as shitty anymore.