Special Chapter #1

"There you guys are!!" Mingi yelled as he, Wooyoung and Yunho busted through the door of the casual restaurant.

Xiumin sighed as everyone stared at the extremely noisy boys, "Must they bring chaos everywhere they go?"

"We were looking for you guys. Why'd you leave?" Yunho questioned as he pulled up a chair to the table and immediately started eating.

"You guys left us, that's what happened." San said sounding annoyed.

Wooyoung got a chair and sat next to Xiumin. He opened his mouth with an 'AA' sound, waiting for Xiumin to feed him. Xiumin rolled her eyes and stuck a big spoonful of bingsu in his mouth. Wooyoung face contorted at the brain freeze that he received.

Mingi copied Wooyoung's actions with San. San had a mischievous grin on his face before he decided to push a balled up napkin down Mingi's throat, causing him to aggressively choke.

Everyone at the table began to laugh at Mingi's pain. Yunho, who had a full mouth of bingsu, started choking alongside Mingi, making everyone laugh harder.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa walked into the restaurant after seeing everyone through the windows. They sighed at the chaos that insued in before them.

"Those aren't my children." Seonghwa said before walking back out.

"If I recall correctly, YOU'RE the one that birthed them." Hongjoong said correcting Seonghwa.

"And I'm the one that disowned them. KQ doesn't pay me enough for this.."

"Oh but, where are Yeosang and Jongho?"

Seonghwa stopped walking and turned to Hongjoong, "In the trash where they belong." He deadpanned.

Hongjoong turns to the camera and shrugs, "Well, you heard it here first folks!"