38 Everyone

Mingi walked through the door with San's arm around his shoulder. He went over to the couch, practically throwing San onto it.

San groaned before curling up and facing inward of the couch, falling into a light sleep. Mingi harshly slapped his ass. "Move over, bitch."

Xiumin walked in and went directly to the kitchen. She grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with cold water. She went over to San and shook his shoulder, trying to wake him.

He groaned once again, mumbling "I don't wanna go to school, mom.."

Xiumin smiled softly and shook him a second time "San, you have to drink this and sober up."

San turned his head and looked at her before sighing and sitting up. He pouted as he looked at her then to the cup. He parted his lips slightly and waited.

Xiumin looked at him, confused, before Mingi spoke up, his voice teasing the both of them "I think he wants you to do it."

Xiumin pushed her hair out of her face and reluctantly helped San to drink the water. Wooyoung grabbed her wrist and pulled her to stand up, handing the cup to San "He can do it himself."

"I'm fine; I don't mind helping him."

"But you don't need to. He's not a child."

"Wooyoung-"

A knock on the door sounded through the apartment, interrupting their small argument. Seonghwa opened the door and saw Jongho, his other friends standing behind him.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"No one can go home because everyone smells like alcohol. Hongjoong said we could come over here."

Xiumin and Seonghwa both turned to Hongjoong with questioning eyes. He simply shrugged before pushing past Seonghwa and inviting his friends in.

"I really don't like you drunk." Xiumin said as she glared at Hongjoong.

He gave a fake smile in response "Tipsy, not drunk."

Seonghwa closed the door and sat down on the floor next to Jongho. "You didn't drink did you?"

Jongho made a face "They didn't let me." He said sounding salty.

"You're only 16." Yunho spoke up, not taking his eyes off the uno cards he and Mingi were playing with. Jongho glared at him and scoffed, cursing him out under his breath.

Another knock brought Seonghwa back up to the front door. He opened it and was met with Orihime and a drunk looking Seul hanging onto her arm.