Special Chapter #3

"XIUMIN!!!" San yelled as he ran over to the unsuspecting girl.

She turned around, smiling, and waved at him. San frowned as he came closer to her.

"Who's he?" He asked referring to the guy standing next her.

"He's a friend of mine," she turned to him "Introduce yourself."

San's eyes narrowed as he eyed the guy up and down. As the guy went to speak, San screamed and jumped on his back, hitting him while battle crying.

"What the hell are you do-"

In the blink of an eye, Xiumin watched as her friends head fell to the ground, blood gushing out of his neck like a fountain. San had just ripped his head with his mouth.

"There is no man for you other than me!" He said as he hit his chest with his fist proudly before squatting down and looking up at Xiumin, panting like a dog with his tongue out.

Xiumin fell to her knees as she cried into her hands. "HE WAS GAY, YOU DUMB FUCK."

.
.

"Why is she crying?" Seonghwa asked as he stared down San.

"I took care of my business, she'll get over it. You should've been there though; It was like Mortal Kombat!"

"He bit off his head.." Xiumin muttered in disbelief with a blank look on her face.

"YOU DID WHAT??" Hongjoong yelled from his spot on the couch, the bowl of chips spilling over onto his exposed beer belly.

Seonghwa quickly took off his belt and waved it in the air "No child of mine is gonna be a murder! NOT IN THIS CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!"

San's eyes widen as he booked it out the house. Seonghwa ran after him before tripping over his fallen pants.

"TAKE THAT BITCH!" Mingi yelled as he stomped repeatedly on Seonghwa's exposed ass.