32 Comfort

Orihime walked into the classroom seeing Seonghwa and Hongjoong talking to each other and Seul writing in her lyric journal while listening to music; basically the usual.

She sat her stuff on her desk while sitting down at her seat and turned to Seul. She tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. Seul took out one of her earbuds and looked at her, fire in her eyes from being bothered.

Her eyes softened when she saw Orihime's eyes glistening from tears. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Seul knew that it had to be something serious. Orihime rarely gets sad or upset unless it was because of Seul.

"Can we talk later? Please?"

Seul slowly nodded, feeling worried for her best friend. Orihime gave her a weak smile before turning back to her desk to finish some homework before the teacher comes in.

.
.

Orihime and Seul sat on a bench together behind the school during lunch. They had left Xiumin to eat with Seonghwa and his friends.

"So.. what'd you wanna talk about?"

Orihime stared down at her hands that rested in her lap and played with her fingers. "Yunho.. he knows everything.." she said quietly, almost whispering.

Seul rolled her eyes, annoyed because she thought something serious was going on. "I thought you had something important to tell me. I'm leaving."

Before Seul could get up, Orihime grabbed her arm and buried her face into Seul's shoulder. Seul felt her sleeve slowly becoming wet as Orihime cried into it. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-yah. Are you okay?" She asked, her voice shaking as she raised her hand to stroke Orihime's hair.