65 Final

Last day of school.

Such a bittersweet day. The feeling of happiness to finally be away from school work, annoying people  and teachers who seem to have a personal vendetta against you contrasting with the sadness from not being able to see your friends everyday and probably not seeing them at all during summer.

That was how the group were feeling as they sat in a semi-silent lunch; he likes of Orihime, San, Wooyoung and Yunho trying to liven up the mood but giving up when they could tell no one was feeling it.

The bell rung signaling the end of first lunch. One by one, they stood silently, tray in hand, and walked over to trash cans to dump it before leaving to their classes.

Seonghwa, San, and Xiumin walked down the hall together as they shared the same third period class that day. Xiumin clung to Seonghwa's arm as they walked, resting her head on his shoulder as she was tall enough to reach. San stared down at his phone, still conscious of his surroundings in the hall.

He was nervous for this day as he had concocted a plan, but wasn't sure whether or not it would work out for him. He wanted to have faith in himself but his low confidence level wouldn't let him.

.
.

Xiumin pushed open her apartment door and immediately threw her school bag to the floor without a care. She then preceded to throw herself down onto the couch, Seonghwa plopping down and laying on her.

The girl let out a small laugh as she pushed him off as his body weight started to crush her. She allowed him to lay his head in her lap while they watched videos on YouTube, her hand unconsciously stroking his hair out of habit.

A ding from her phone broke her focus on the TV. She picked it up to find a message from Wooyoung asking if she wanted to hang out. Smiling ever so slightly, she gently tapped Seonghwa, telling him where she was headed before going to her bedroom to get ready.

Stepping out of her apartment complex and strolling down the street, her phone suddenly rung.

Assuming it to be Wooyoung checking up on her, she immediately answered and held up to her ear "Hello?"

"Hi." The voice said quickly "Are you busy? I need to meet up with you; it's important."

"San?" Xiumin asked in confusion.

"Yeah? So can we meet up?" He repeated.

"Umm.." Xiumin pondered, not knowing what to do.

Should she meet up with

San

OR

Wooyoung