48 Boy Problems

"So, let me make sure I've got this straight.. Wooyoung kissed you, right?"

Xiumin nodded in confirmation.

"And you're somehow thinking of San in this situation?"

She nods again.

"So you like San then.. but you also said that you enjoyed kissing Wooyoung.." Seonghwa ruffled his hair, feeling confused and frustrated.

Xiumin sighed in response and fell back onto the bed. "My life was so.. just like.. not complicated before I started making more friends."

Seonghwa looked at her, making a 'really' face "Its not right to lie Xiumin." He said, earning a glare from the girl. "Anyways, do you want my honest opinion?"

"Sure."

"I think you're interested in them both; you might like one more than the other though."

Xiumin paused, taking time to think. Like them both? How does one do that? "Is it even possible to have feelings for multiple people at once?"

"Of course. Feelings are just complicated like that. It's up to you to figure out who you want more."

Xiumin pouted and hugged a pillow "Things didn't seem that complicated for you and Hongjoong."

"Oh believe me, it was. This whole time I lived thinking I was into girls but turns out I like dic-" Xiumin erupted into laughter as she knew where that was going, softly hitting Seonghwa's shoulder in the process.

"There's that smile that I love so much!" He cooed as he grabbed her cheeks, tugging at them.

Seonghwa laughed as he was shooed out of the room. Walking into the living room, he took a sit on the couch next to his new found boyfriend.

"Is everything fine? You were in there for a while.." Hongjoong asked as Seonghwa put an arm around his shoulder, giving him a kiss on his temple.

"It's nothing; just boy problems."

Hongjoong chuckled and nodded in understanding before turning his focus back to the TV.