35 Help

"P-park Xiumin.."

"Its Xiumin Park. I'm from America, remember?"

Xiumin had stayed behind after school to help out some teachers. She had passed by the student council room on her way out and heard someone yelling. Her curiosity got the best of her and lead her to check it out.

Somin looked over to Xiumin's phone and stared it down, not moving from her spot against Hongjoong. "Delete it."

Xiumin tilted her head to the side and smirked, "Hm.. I don't know if I should... I feel like I'll need this for something."

Somin's chest rose and fell harshly as her breathing escalated. She moved from the table, going over to Xiumin. She tried to snatch the phone but Xiumin nonchalantly rose her arm, keeping it out of reach.

"I said delete it, you bitch!" Somin yelled into Xiumin's face, raising her hand to punch her.

Xiumin easily caught her fist in the air. Her face became serious as she looked Somin up and down. "Are you sure that's something you want to do? It's common knowledge around the school that I know multiple forms of martial arts." She threw Somin's arm off to the side. "If a fight is something you want, then lets go."

Somin screamed in anger and went to slap Xiumin, who dodge it. She tried to grab her hair but was stopped by Xiumin grabbing her arm and twisting it. Xiumin let go of her arm and swiftly kicked Somin in the stomach, sending her to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Awww~ Are you done already? I wanted to have fun kicking your ass.." Xiumin whined while pouting, "You made things too easy for me..."

She looked over to the stunned Hongjoong, still sitting still on the table. "How- How did you..?"

"Let's go or do you want to stay here with her?" She asked as she pointed to Somin who clutching her stomach while sobbing.

Hongjoong quickly shook his head in a 'no' and stood up to follow Xiumin out of the room.

.
.

The two walked beside each other, heading to the main entrance of the school.

"Thanks for helping me back there." Hongjoong said as he gave Xiumin a genuine smile.

Xiumin returned his smile, "Well, I couldn't just leave my brother's boyfriend to fend for himself." She said with a laugh.

"Yea- Wait what?" Hongjoong stopped in his tracks and looked at her as if she had two heads. "Seonghwa and I aren't dating!"

"Not yet at least. You like him; it's obvious."

"How could I possibly like him?? He's only been going here for a month." He said with a blush on his face.

Xiumin continued walking to the entrance, "Don't worry, he likes you too."

Hongjoong caught up with and put his arm around her shoulder, making her stop. "Really?" His eyes were wide with a huge smile painting his lips.

She simply gave him a small nod, grinning from his excitement. Her arms snaked around his waist as she hugged him. "I'll happily except you as part of my family." She mumbled into his chest.

Hongjoong giggled and gently patted her head. "Okay, sis." He said, putting emphasis on 'sis'.

"What are the two of you doing?"

Xiumin moved her head back and looked to the voice. Standing there was a irritated looking San and Seonghwa with a almost unnoticeable frown on his face.

She smiled and ran up to San, ignoring his expression. "Hi San!" She stuck her hand out waiting for him to take it.

San sighed, being unable to decline her. He took her hand and the two of them did their secret handshake.

Hongjoong walked up to Seonghwa and glared at him. "You were meant to be here sooner."

"Yeah. Some psycho bitch was trying to push up on him. Luckily I showed up and helped him." Xiumin chimed in. "She almost took his virginity. Wait, are you even a virgin?"

Hongjoong gawked at her from her sudden absurd question, blushing profusely. He stared at her as if she was crazy.

"Well are you?" San egged her on with a laugh.

Hongjoong's eyes widen even more. He looked over to Seonghwa for help, only to see with a smile on face.