3 Partners

At the end of science class, the bell rung signaling the start of the next class. Xiumin's favorite class; dance.

Xiumin walked in to the practice room and looked around for Orihime. Once she found her sitting on the floor in the right side of the class, she walked over and sat next to her.

After a minute or two of chatting together, the teacher, Kang Seulgi (otherwise known as Ms. Kang), walked in.

"Okay Class! I have a new assignment for you all." She said with a smile on her face, "You will pick a song of your choice and make up your own choreography. There is a twist though.... you'll be working with a partner!"

The class groaned upon hearing the word "partner". When ever Ms. Kang had mentioned partners, she was always the one to choose.

Wooyoung looked over to San and whispered "Who do you think we will be paired with?"

"I have no idea. I hope she puts me with someone good."

Xiumin sat in silence and waited for Ms. Kang to announce who she'd be partnered with. Orihime was fidgeting beside her, unable to contain her raising excitement. She was going to be able to work with someone she didn't know and possibly make a new friend.

"........Xiumin and.. Wooyoung!"

Wooyoung's eyes grew in size as he looked over at San who wore the same shocked expression.

Once Ms. Kang was done listing off names everyone walked over and sat with their partners. Wooyoung got up in silence and went to sit with Xiumin. Though he didn't show it, he was actually quite happy with the partner he got; he had always found Xiumin extremely attractive and she was also one of the top students in the class. He had gotten lucky.

"So I guess we are partners now." Wooyoung said to the girl with a grin on his face.

"Yeah. So what concept should we go for?" She replied getting straight to it.

"Okay then.. let's do something sexy!"

Xiumin nodded being satisfied with his answer. She was hoping he would say that as sexy was the concept she was most comfortable and confident about.

She shuffled closer to him and pulled out her phone and brought up her playlist. "We should pick out a song then."

"Wooow, we've only just met and you're already getting this close to me. I know I'm good looking but shouldn't we get to know each other first?" Wooyoung said jokingly.

Xiumin paused and looked away before letting out a small laugh.

"Oh! Did I just make you laugh??"

She looked up and gave him a small smile.

"I don't think you'd be able to handle me if I were to try and hook up with you."

The two of them were laughing throughout the whole class period, never getting anything done. Xiumin had actually enjoyed her time talking to Wooyoung. They had the same style of comedy and had other things in common between them.

San sat from the other side of the room and glared at Wooyoung. If looks could kill, Wooyoung would have died at least 17 times. San hated how everytime he looked over, they were giggling away. He knew how Wooyoung was with women.

"San, do you like this song?"

San looked over at his partner and nodded, not really listening to what he had said.

The bell rung once more, meaning school was over and everyone could head home.

San got up and walked over to Wooyoung, "Let's go."