9 Lunch

"Alright class! We have a new student!" Mr. Jung Taekwoon announced calling Seonghwa over to introduce himself. "Okay so.. there is only one empty seat left.... next to Hongjoong."

Seonghwa's eyes widened at the mention of that name. He looked around the room and saw the red haired boy smiling at him and offering a small wave. Seonghwa took his seat next to him after the teacher guided him to his new desk.

Seonghwa got himself situated at his desk before a note was passed to him.

-i see we meet again. i didn't know you were a senior :)

Seonghwa looked over at Hongjoong, who was looking at the teacher with a slight grin on his face before writing back.

you never asked me-

-hehe your right
-wanna eat lunch with me and my friends, new guy?

Seonghwa looked back over to Hongjoong; the boy was now looking right at him.

He was meant to have lunch with Xiumin and the other girls, but he couldn't turn down lunch with Hongjoong. So he nodded causing the smile on Hongjoong's face to widen. His eyes suddenly widened at something behind Seonghwa. Seonghwa slowly turned around to see Mr. Jung standing there looking really irritated.

The two boys exchanged glances and stifled laughs as they got scolded.

.

.

Xiumin looked at Seonghwa in disbelief. "I can't believe your leaving me for some guy you just met..."

"I'm sorry but I couldn't say no to him. Maybe he and his friends can eat with the four of us tomorrow?"

Xiumin rolled her eyes, "Just go eat with your little boyfriend." She said as she shooed him away with her hands.

Seonghwa cheeks turned a light shade of pink at Xiumin's little comment. He quickly walked away before she could notice.

Seonghwa sat down beside Hongjoong who was talking to three other guys; one with bright blue hair, one with neon pink hair, and the other with medium brown hair.

"Ye- Oh guys! This is the guy I was talking about!" Hongjoong exclaimed. "This is Seonghwa! Introduce yourselves!"

The one with blue hair spoke up first with a grin, "My names Yunho! Nice to meet you."

My name is Yeosang." The pink haired one said in a monotone voice, greatly contrasting to Yunho.

"Hello. I'm Jongho." last one said politely with a small bow, smiling.

"I hope the four of you can become great friends!" Hongjoong said excitedly.