50 Xiumins' Story

"Xiumin!" San called after the girl as she quickly walked to Seonghwas' car, planning to wait in there till he was ready to head home.

"Go away.." She muttered, loud enough for San to hear, with her hand tightly grasping the handle of the cars' backdoor.

"What my dad said.. don't take it to heart." He said as he went to hold her hand.

Xiumin side stepped, swiftly opening the door with a pull before hurry inside, closing the door behind her. San sighed as he saw her lean over to the drivers door in order to lock all the doors at once. He opened it before she could touch anything, taking a seat next to her.

The two sat there for a few moments; San watching the girl as she stared out the window, trying to sob silently. "Do you hate me now?" San asked, his voice merely a whisper.

Xiumin glanced at him "Why would I hate you? You did nothing wrong."

"What I said before, I was serious. My dad meant no harm, he just gets a bit 'unbearable' when it comes to business. Please don't think badly of him."

"He did nothing wrong either."

San's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at her with a confused expression "Then... why exactly are you crying?"

Xiumin's lips formed a straight line as she thought. She wanted to tell him, but why should she? He could live his life without knowing about her family issues. It's none of his business and it'll only end up burdening him. Still, she felt compelled to tell him all.

She took a deep breath, pushing her hair back with one hand "The last time I've seen my parents was almost five years ago. Being eighteen, I came to Korea four years ago and over a year into being here, the first time I heard my mothers' voice was when she called to ask me where I was." Xiumins' hand curled into a tight ball as she continued speaking "Can you imagine your child moving to the other side of the world and you don't care enough to the point that you didn't even know about it until over a year later?"

"That sounds.. horrible. I didn't know you went through that.."

"Yeah but imagine that being your whole life; only seeing your parents once every year when they finally decide to come home, only for a few minutes though before they eventually leave to 'work'."

"Maybe they actually are working? Maybe they just want to earn enough money for you all to live comfortably?"

"As your dad said, they are one of the richest Asians in the world, what money could they possibly fucking need!?" Xiumin yelled angrily as she glared at San. She looked down to her fiddling thumbs that resided in her lap "Wouldn't it be more comfortable to spend time together? Like a normal family..." she muttered as tears streamed down her face.

A normal family? Just like Wooyoung had said to San months ago; 'All I wanted was a normal family.' How could parents be so cruel to their own children?

"We could be your family.." San said, staring deep into her eyes.

It was now her turn to look at him confused "We?"

"Yeah. You already have Seonghwa, Orihime and Seul. Now you have the boys and I." He said with a smile as he  gently held her hand "And I don't give a shit if you don't want us; you cant get rid of us that easily."

Xiumin giggled softly at him. She nodded her head before resting her head on his shoulder. San looked down at her, his smile growing wider, and wipped her tears with his sleeve.

The two sat there with their fingers intertwined, slowly falling asleep to the sound of each others soft breathing; Hongjoong immediately taking hundreds of pictures as soon as he and Seonghwa came back to the car.