58 Played

It had been a week since Xiumin last spoke to Wooyoung and San; since San and Wooyoung had spoke to each other. Both boys had attempted to talk to her separately, but she wouldn't even give them so much as a 'Hi'.

Even though she was angry with the both of them and wasn't sure she could even trust them, Xiumin still cared for them and promised herself that she wouldn't talk to them till the two boys went back to being friends.

Orihime exasperatedly plopped down into a chair, throwing her head back and letting out an exaggerated sigh "These finals are KILLING MEE!"

"It's almost over, just hang in there." Yunho encourage her as he took a seat next to her.

Seul calmly sat in front of her, staring blankly down at the table before suddenly harshly banging her head on the table and laying it there. Xiumin sat beside her and laughed evilly at her friends' misery while patting Seuls' head mockingly "Aww, you poor babies. Maybe you should've delayed your birth."

Seul turned her head and gave Xiumin a look that could kill "Mock me again and I'll shove you back in the womb."

Orihime ignored the two them and turned to her boyfriend "What ya doing, Yunnie?" She asked Yunho who had been fidgety and constantly glancing down to his phone since they all walked into the bingsu shop.

"What? Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." He replied, nervously. Orihime eyed him suspiciously, but decided to drop it.

The four ordered their bingsu of choice and ate with light conversation; Yunho encouraging and cheering on the older girls while Xiumin mocked them.

When they all finished eating, Yunho spoke up "How about we all head to my house? My parents are out today!"

.
.

The three girls stepped into the house behind Yunho, Seul and Xiumin looking around and taking in the decor. Orihime walked to the living room, seemingly familiar with the layout of the house.

Xiumin smirked, following behind her "Seems someones been here before!" She said teasingly as she laid her arm on Orihime's shoulder.

Both Orihime and Yunho immediately blushed and quickly denied anything Xiumin could have possibly say. "I've only been here to watch movies! Nothing else!"

"You've only just confirmed what I've just said." Xiumin replied with a playful wink.

.
.

They all settled down onto the couch, getting ready to watch a movie that Seul picked since she had won 'rock scissors paper'.

As Yunho went to press play, the sound of the doorbell being rung stopped him "I'll get it!" He announced as he sprung up from the couch.

He soon came back and settled down next to Orihime, two boys following behind him.

Xiumin glared at Yunho angrily "What are they doing here?"