11 Separated

Wooyoung, Mingi and San were standing in front of G-Plex arcade, waiting for Xiumin and her friend.

"I still can't believe you invited her.." San sighed.

"Maybe this is your chance to man up and talk to her." Mingi said in a mocking voice. San just turned on his side against the wall and pouted.

"Wooyoung!" Xiumin called out, while waving at the boy.

She was walking toward the arcade with a blonde guy, who Wooyoung assumed was the friend she mentioned, close behind her.

"Oh? Seonghwa is that you?!" Mingi shouted excitedly as he saw the familiar face.

Xiumin eyed up Seonghwa, confused. "You two know each other?"

"Yeah. Mingi and San helped me to the main office the other day." Seonghwa answered while pointing towards the boys.

"This is great and all but I came here to play some games." Wooyoung interrupted the conversation, feeling impatient.

Wooyoung walked into the building without wasting any time. The group all looked at each other before following him in.

The group of five all took turns playing Mario Cart for a half hour before getting bored and moving onto the next game.

A hand grabbed Seonghwa, stopping him in his tracks. He turned around to see his favorite red haired boy smiling up at him.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late, something came up."

"It's alright. Are you okay? You're panting.."

The smaller boy looked away for second, his face turning a slight shade of red. "I ran here."

Seonghwa stared at the boy for a few seconds. "I'm kind of hungry. Let's go somewhere to eat."

Hongjoong opened his mouth to say something but just opted to sTay quiet and follow Seonghwa, who was already leaving the building.

.
.

"Wooyoung? Do you know where Seonghwa went?" Xiumin asked as the rest of the group were looking for another game to play.

"I think I saw him walking out with some guy. I think it was the Student President?"

"MINGI!!!" a loud voice yelled, sounding through the entire arcade causing everyone to turn and glare at the source.

Yunho walked over to the group while bowing and mumbling a sorry to everyone he passed. Mingi laughed and did a handshake with Yunho.

"Oh? Aren't you Seonghwa's friend?" Yunho asked, turning to Xiumin.

Xiumin stared at him with a look of confusion. She didn't remember the tall boy that stood in front of her.

"We ate lunch together just yesterday; me, Yeosang, Hongjoong and Jongho. I guess I'm not that memorable.." Yunho exclaimed as he dramatically placed his hands over his heart.

"......OH! I'm sorry, I have a bad memory." Xiumin explained as she remembered the events of yesterday.

"The girl with the highest grades in school has bad memory? That's quite backwards." Mingi commented. "What does that make me..?"

Wooyoung once again interrupted the conversation as he once again got impatient. He took the wrist of both Mingi and Yunho and dragged them to another game.

"Wait guys-" Xiumin called out to them as they got further and further into the crowd.

San turned to Xiumin as her calls had brought him out of his day dream. He looked around for his friends who were no where to be seen.

Xiumin sighed and turned to him. "I guess it's just us now."

San stared at her, not knowing what to say.

"I'm bored, let's go." Xiumin said and walked towards the exit, San reluctantly following her.